Women Behind Bars Tv Prog

SMEE

Anyone watch this? What a charmed life these women lead. These reprobates get drugs, drink etc into the prison, and openly brag about it.

We need to learn from the yanks. Its one thing they have right. Locked in a 6ft by 4ft cell 23 hrs a day.....wi no tvs etc! We are too soft!

I thought Teresa, with her Red Hand & 1690 tattooed on her right breast was adorable. I'll be waiting at the door of Cornton Vale with a bouquet of opium poppies on her release date.

The other lass, Laurie from Arbroath also claiming to be a Rangers fan was lying though. She was banged up with a big Glasgow lass (Kerry) who is a Gers girl & so she was trying to avoid getting battered on a daily basis i think. Her bebo page has a big celtic badge on it and other celtic type slogans...........I checked.

http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=5095044975

:rotflmao:

Edited by Guest

A small observation that MAY solve the need for women jails. there seems to be ONE section of society that seem to be the problematic ones, and that is ugly munters. Solution, shoot all ugly women, eliminating the need to incarcerate them :rotflmao:

Edited by SMEE