FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Who was worse....the Hibs or Falkirk keeper?

davieB

Hibs may well have a knack for bringing through talented youngsters, but presumably they don't bother where keepers are concerned :015:

Did their keeper kick it from his hands once today?? It seemed every time he passed it out he put their defence under pressure. Bizzarre :017:

And he was tiny. And fat.

I'm torn as to who's the worst keeper I've seen this season....

I think you are being unfair on the Hibs keeper.

He was landed in it for the 1st goal by some atrocious defending. The 2nd goal he had no chance and there was no way anyone was getting to Wilsons shot.

I had said before the game that Hibs had tightened up defensively but it looked like the polar opposite to the defence we saw snuff out ICT at Easter Rd. a few months ago.

Higgins was by far and away a worse keeper than MacNeil.

I don't agree about being unfair to MacNeill, RiG. He spilled the ball twice before we scored our first.  His short kicks to his defenders put them under pressure.  It was also the fact that he was off his line for the second and third goals that Roy and Barry tried what they did.  However, I would agree that Higgins gave the worst display of the season so far up here, especially for a guy of about 6'7".