FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Well done to Inverness: worthy champions!

Thanks.

We've had enough of relegation so it is unlikely we will meet Dundee in the leagues again for a while unless there is SPL reconstruction. Melville cannot go on pumping in ?1.5m a season.

Dundee supporters deserve success but I cannot see them buying it.

Ross County like a stack of sides will provide very tough opposition next year. The SFL is a very tough league and we basically respect all teams in it. Dundee could learn a lesson there rather than parading themselves as an SPL in the wrong league.

Edited by CELTIC1CALEY3

Just like to congratulate yous on your return to the SPL and thats from most Hearts fans.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/t...ss-ct-promoted/

I find it suprising that Hearts fans have George Street, the Royal mile and the Grassmarket on their doorstep but they get excited about a night out in Johnny Foxes and Cactus Jacks. :lol:

Don't forget the pubs in Rose St....

But seriously, I don't see why you should find that so strange.... I'm very friendly with a couple of Jambos who love coming here for a game, and to take in the Inverness night life.

There's also an old saying in Embra which states that there are no brothels in Sneck, because Sneckie women give it away for free!

:D