Duncan Was Wrong But..

FortressICT

Yes Duncan was wrong to fall over like he did.

Now Barr is in the press saying that its ultra wrong of Duncan to do that. Isn't that a bit ironic on his side considering he was down faking an injury which looked serious until Duncan said something to him, then he got straight up and squared up to him?!

Im not making excuses at all for Duncan but a bit silly from Barr coming out and saying what he's saying considering he had dived just seconds before it and also the conduct of other Falkirk players during the game i.e - Pressely.

Yes Duncan was wrong to fall over like he did.

Now Barr is in the press saying that its ultra wrong of Duncan to do that. Isn't that a bit ironic on his side considering he was down faking an injury which looked serious until Duncan said something to him, then he got straight up and squared up to him?!

Im not making excuses at all for Duncan but a bit silly from Barr coming out and saying what he's saying considering he had dived just seconds before it and also the conduct of other Falkirk players during the game i.e - Pressely.

Some people just can't see past the end of their nose. Also if he didn't say that it would be like him admitting he was wrong too.

Guest Muir-Jaggie

saw it in the paper aswel had a quick look at it then went on to read something else. He's only angry cuase duncan prob said he was faking or something then he jumped up. Duncan wont be losing any sleep over him but i have to say its going to be a cracking game on the 21st if duncan plays :rotflmao:

i wonder if terry said anything to him about it after seen the replay on tv. its bad enough we have that fecking cheat at hearts (mikoliunas) in scotland we dont want any more

we all no what pressely is like from his time at hearts and celtic hes a dirty fecking cheat

Guest Muir-Jaggie

i dont even seen why barr took it to the papers like. who cares they won and there in the semis and yet he's still going on about.

Guest Muir-Jaggie

why would him and lee miller, both non first-team scotland players, model the shirt anyway?

its that fecking clown george burley thinking these are furture scotland players

Guest Muir-Jaggie

its that fecking clown george burley thinking these are furture scotland players

Or maybe his assistant? :rotflmao: :thumb04: :018:

thats it..............................................STEVEN FECKING PRESSELY!!!!!!!!!

Both were rather pathetic about the whole thing. Duncan falling down like a heap of bricks at nothing and Darren Barr playing dead then rising to his feet instantly as soon as Caley attack, did make good entertainment.