Annual Tenpin Bowling Night

CaleyD

• 3 weeks later...

The club have always been pretty good at ensuring players attend and I don't expect it to be any different this year.

With the league already sewn up then I hope most would be allowed out to play on what is effectively a school night for them.

The primary reason for the night is to give the kids a chance to meet/bowl with players, but adults have always been welcome to participate.

It's looking to be a very busy night, so if we end up with more lanes being used than players available to play then priority will be given to ensuring the kids get lanes with players at them.

Just home...and man am I knackered!!!

Big shout out to my new friends Max and Jenna, especially Max who kept us all in line....and some of us needed kept on line more than others, isn't that right Mr Bannerman :lol:

Also thanks to the players who were there, making it an extra special evening for the kids by signing everything that was put in front of them and posing for endless photos....it's stuff like that which sets ICT apart from many other clubs IMO.

Huge high 5 from Jenna and Max to you Don. They had a brilliant night and it has set them up perfectly for todays party!

You've found 2 wee fans here who will no doubt be looking for you at the match today. Thanks very much for a brilliant night, the kids are delighted with their signed t-shirts for wearing today.