FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Pitch Invasion Anyone?

DornochCaley

I think that we should do a pitch invasion if we stay up against Falkirk! It will be great. If enough of us start to run on the pitch at the end then most people will join in. Ok, we might seem like fools to everyone elts in the SPL but it was only a few months ago we look certain for relegation so why not? Anyone agree?

not a good idea ! pitch invasions can lead to fines !!!

Its usually overlooked if you have just won the league (in lower divisions) but considering we got a rather large rap on the knuckles from the SPL on each of a couple of occasions it has happened since we have been in the SPL, and that was just a few fans, I would say its a no-no ........

I would also draw your attention to the following: http://www.ictfc.premiumtv.co.uk/staticFil...7~101806,00.pdf

Pitch Incursion: You could be looking at ejection if you are lucky, or a warning, or anything from a 3,6, or 12 month ban right up to a lifetime ban depending on how hard they want to nail you .... which will likely depend on how hard they get nailed by the SPL !!!

just dont say you werent warned about the consequences !!!

The last time a fan boasted about invading the pitch and doing a streak he sparked off a major police surveillance operation at TCS and was shadowed everywhere.... they take these things very seriously, even though he was joking.

I know a certain ICT fan who has been continually mentioning this idea and i have been continually telling him no as it could get you in hot bother from the club but hopfully know this will put him off the idea

sounds good, and your right that we would look silly, but to us die hard fans, remaining in the spl means everything! december i thought we werent looking good!

but it does sound like it could lead to bother! just wait til next season when we win the league :011:

Yeah but if most of us run on then they cant ban us all can they?? So yeah the club could be in bother, But i doubt it will be serious bother. The SPL dont really give a **** about us anyway so i doubt it will be a hard fine even for ICT standerds!

I tell you what then, since you're the one instigating it and you don't think it would be much of a fine....if it happens then we'll send them round to your door to collect.

Topic now closed as I don't want this site involved in the organising of any such activity.