Out of contract players

RossP

Which of our players are out of contract in the summer?

Just reading that Aberdeen could lose Michael Hart, Barry Nicholson, Zander Diamond and a few others as they are able to speak to other clubs soon.

I seem to remember that Barry will be and the likes of Sutherland and Wood could be. Not sure on the likes of Duncan, Black, Rankin, Rossco, Hastings etc...

Probably best that there's been no media on our players contracts, as it could alert some of the other clubs to their availability.

In our recent game at Tannadice, big Mixu was outside the ground with some younger, blonde guys. It only later struck me that one of them might have been Markus, but to be honest I've forgotten what he looks like. And plays like.

01/01/08 - Alan Morgan

28/05/08 - Steven Watt (loan)

30/05/08 - Richie Hart

31/05/08 - Craig Brewster (player), Jamie Duff, Russell Duncan, Dale Gillespie, Guy Kerr, Rory McAllister, Stuart McCaffrey, Markus Paatelainen, Ally Ridgers, Zander Sutherland, Ross Tokely, Iain Vigurs, Barry Wilson, Dennis Wyness, Garry Wood, Ally MacDonald

31/05/09 - Graham Bayne, Ian Black, Don Cowie, Michael Fraser, Roy McBain, Grant Munro, Marius Niculae, John Rankin

30/06/09 - Dean McDonald

31/05/10 - Richard Hastings

Not Sure : Proctor, Zibi, McGuire

Doesnt take account of any new deals signed from September - December.