If Butcher Was To Go

Renegade

45 members have voted

1. 1. If Butcher goes, how would you feel about Malpas getting the job?

• Good
    • Bad

What a rediculous thread. If and when Butcher leaves would be the time to do this. It is not even half way through close season and he is contracted untill end of next season. Seems like another thread aimed at undermining the managment(Our Tel, Butcher is offski + other posts on various threads) How about supporting Butcher and Malpas instead of another talking of Butcher not being here.

In no way at all am I trying to undermine the management. I like Butcher and want him to stay, but I can't help but feel that he won't be sticking around for long, and I wouldn't be surprised if some of the rumours about him wanting to go to Falkirk are true, or anywhere else for that matter. After all, how many Scottish Division One sides have an ex World Cup England captain as manager or someone of that calibre? None

He knew we might relegate before he took the job and signed the contract. I see no reason why he should go, and I hope he and MM are both here at the end of the season.

Contracts mean pretty much nowt these days.

What a rediculous thread. If and when Butcher leaves would be the time to do this. It is not even half way through close season and he is contracted untill end of next season. Seems like another thread aimed at undermining the managment(Our Tel, Butcher is offski + other posts on various threads) How about supporting Butcher and Malpas instead of another talking of Butcher not being here.

In no way at all am I trying to undermine the management. I like Butcher and want him to stay, but I can't help but feel that he won't be sticking around for long, and I wouldn't be surprised if some of the rumours about him wanting to go to Falkirk are true, or anywhere else for that matter. After all, how many Scottish Division One sides have an ex World Cup England captain as manager or someone of that calibre? None

He knew we might relegate before he took the job and signed the contract. I see no reason why he should go, and I hope he and MM are both here at the end of the season.

The only thing players and managers look at is how much money they'll be getting

The only thing players and managers look at is how much money they'll be getting

Fans too!

Some fans (not naming anyone) wants to see Butcher gone due to the 200k that we would get in return. :018:

I know that we dont want to become Livi but that is taking it a bbit too far. There must be other ways of saving money such as reducing the amount of police officers and stewards by cornering off the south stand so they can concentrate on a small section. Anyway... offtopic

Nobody has actually said " yes, get rid of Malpas if Butcher goes" they have all been against it, yet, the poll doesnt say the same answer :lol:

another one of them 'what happens if Tel goes' Fourm.

It's a loda rubbish!

Sadly with this boards record, it's only a matter of time before Butcher goes, and almost inevitably replaced with Malpas. This thread isn't an as impossible scenario as some are trying to make it sound.

Edited by Renegade