If Butcher Was To Go

Renegade

45 members have voted

1. 1. If Butcher goes, how would you feel about Malpas getting the job?

• Good
    • Bad

If and when Butcher goes, chances are Maurice Malpas could well get the ICT managers job. How would you feel about that appointment? I presonally would be horrified. He failed at Motherwell, sacked by Swindon and would just be Craig Brewster MK 2. How would you feel about it?

What a rediculous thread. If and when Butcher leaves would be the time to do this. It is not even half way through close season and he is contracted untill end of next season. Seems like another thread aimed at undermining the managment(Our Tel, Butcher is offski + other posts on various threads) How about supporting Butcher and Malpas instead of another talking of Butcher not being here.

What a rediculous thread. If and when Butcher leaves would be the time to do this. It is not even half way through close season and he is contracted untill end of next season. Seems like another thread aimed at undermining the managment(Our Tel, Butcher is offski + other posts on various threads) How about supporting Butcher and Malpas instead of another talking of Butcher not being here.

:rolleyes:

Spot on!!

In no way at all am I trying to undermine the management. I like Butcher and want him to stay, but I can't help but feel that he won't be sticking around for long, and I wouldn't be surprised if some of the rumours about him wanting to go to Falkirk are true, or anywhere else for that matter. After all, how many Scottish Division One sides have an ex World Cup England captain as manager or someone of that calibre? None

In no way at all am I trying to undermine the management. I like Butcher and want him to stay, but I can't help but feel that he won't be sticking around for long, and I wouldn't be surprised if some of the rumours about him wanting to go to Falkirk are true, or anywhere else for that matter. After all, how many Scottish Division One sides have an ex World Cup England captain as manager or someone of that calibre? None

He knew we might relegate before he took the job and signed the contract. I see no reason why he should go, and I hope he and MM are both here at the end of the season.

Look at what happend at motherwell when maurice was incharge.

EXACTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTLY

I have never seen a manager so hated before in my life, even Gordon Strachan wasnt that hated.

whats that got to do with ICT?

absolutely nowt!

TB is our manager so whats the point in speculating

Its got nothing to do with ICT but it has everything to do with the thread title

If Butcher Was To Go, How Would You Feel About Malpas Getting The Job?

If TB leaves and MM takes over.

How would you feel if Ross Tokely was to grow his hair longer?

Would you approve or disapprove

I personally would not mind if it was a bit longer or shorter.

:huh::rotflmao::huh::rotflmao:

If TB leaves and MM takes over. < devestated, would have to borrow that maurais malpas flag from motherwell fans

How would you feel if Ross Tokely was to grow his hair longer? < it does grow he just shaves it before the match.

EXACTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTLY

I have never seen a manager so hated before in my life, even Gordon Strachan wasnt that hated.

What about Brewster?

Malpas

FLAG

BOTTLES GET THROWN AT HIM

CHANTS

Brewster

CHANTS

SHOE PROTEST

DC , if you have nothing to add to the thread content, dont bother posting just to abuse someone. You are on a 90% warning level and it will take very little for that to go to 100%.

This may be not as daft a thread as some are making out Renegade. Wth TB being linked at Falkirk as a double act with fellow Scotland coach Elvis and Motherwell looking for a new boss, it is perfectly fair to speculate.

For what it's worth, I think MM would be a bad appointment for the club but hopefully it doesn't come to that.

This may be not as daft a thread as some are making out Renegade. Wth TB being linked at Falkirk as a double act with fellow Scotland coach Elvis and Motherwell looking for a new boss, it is perfectly fair to speculate.

For what it's worth, I think MM would be a bad appointment for the club but hopefully it doesn't come to that.

Looks like Elvis might be Number 1 at Falkirk.

It's in the Sun so it must be true!

Another gig for Elvis

DC , if you have nothing to add to the thread content, dont bother posting just to abuse someone. You are on a 90% warning level and it will take very little for that to go to 100%.

WTF !!! I was on 0% the last time I looked , 0 - 90 faster than Jenson Button . I must have upset someone in authority :lol:

I'd dock him another 10% for persistently going off topic.

Another pointless thread on the go

I havnt heard or read that any club is linked with TB or MM just yet. So theres no point in making a thread like this. Fans guess what it will be like if MM was the boss. He could go with TB for all we know.

Edited by WYNESS101