Roll Call For C*unty

ICTFCkev

In view of the clubs stance towards anyone prepared to create some sort of atmosphere I am not going to this game. Stuff it where it hurts, hopefully in the pocket.

Ditto.

Really can't be f*cked with this anymore, turning out to be more trouble than it's worth.

I'll watch the Old Filth and then our game after it, with a few pints.

Yeap.... Watch the Old Filth hurl dog's abuse at each other, while the police and stewards don't bat a feckin eyelid.

In view of the clubs stance towards anyone prepared to create some sort of atmosphere I am not going to this game. Stuff it where it hurts, hopefully in the pocket.

Ditto.

Really can't be f*cked with this anymore, turning out to be more trouble than it's worth.

I'll watch the Old Filth and then our game after it, with a few pints.

Yeap.... Watch the Old Filth hurl dog's abuse at each other, while the police and stewards don't bat a feckin eyelid.

So true Johnboy, they will sing their songs about killing each other, glorify murderers, ridicule each other's religion, support terrorist groups, all in front of millions on SKY, and there may be a couple of token arrests and a warning on fans beaviour from SFA(again)

We use the G word, in a game to be watched by a few thousand, the club is scared of fines and other sanctions and everyone is up for arrest and getting chucked out,

Think I will be sticking to away games, except new year game as I've already booked hotel.