FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Roman Golobart

ICTRoughi

Taken from his Facebook page.

Today we've said farewell to you, some of us for ever others untill next season. Personally it's been a hard season, far away from my beloved family and my country. With a few hard moments but I always felt the affection from my teammates and from the supporters. Next year I'll be playing for Ross County so we'll meet! Only kidding, send them down lads!!! Anyway, so proud to have played for ICT. See you around or in another life. Thanks Highlands, thanks Scotland.
  • Agree 3

He's beyond the SPL in terms of quality and has great ability for a player of his age. He will come to play at high level. Good luck to the lad wherever he goes.

Today we've said farewell to you, some of us for ever others untill next season

Hopefully, he will be back. Lets hope thats not some insight where he has a deal elsewhere and knows of some other guys moving from ICT as well. If so can only summise probably another SPL club such as Dons, D Utd, Hearts :(

He's beyond the SPL in terms of quality and has great ability for a player of his age. He will come to play at high level. Good luck to the lad wherever he goes.

It's nonsense to describe him as 'beyond the SPL in terms of quality' at this point. He has potential but nothing more at this point and would hardly register as a leading CB in a survey of all fans who watch the top league.

Appreciate our game is not the best but Roman certainly didn't look like he was playing at a level beneath him at any point this season. If anything, at times, the converse was true.

Wish him well for the future and thank him for his efforts. He can say thanks to us for his wages and the opportunity to play at a much higher level than he has ever played previously!

• Agree 2

ADIÓS ROMAN

Por qué perder las esperanzas

de volverse a ver,

por qué perder las esperanzas

si hay tanto querer.

No es más que un hasta luego,

no es más que un breve adiós,

muy pronto, junto al fuego,

nos reuniremos.

Con nuestras manos enlazadas

en torno al calor,