Chelsea Bid

SMEE

what has the world come to?

paying silly high amounts 4 a player!

Football has being like that for years now.

What would football be like without money? FECK ALL

Edited by WYNESS101

I think this is a bad move by us. He is all but gone to Real Madrid and it's just showing every other club that we put a bid in for that we have loads of money to spend again and that means all the clubs will just want silly money.

Kaka is worth every penny though if he comes :blink: :( .

I think this is a bad move by us.

Us? It's not ICT who put in the ?73.5m bid. :blink:

Our offer was a swap deal for Lionel, which they are currently mulling over. Kaka is said to be excited about the prospect of forming a partnership with Russeldinho.

Daniel Sturridge has signed on a free from Man City to Chelsea :blink:

Are you sure of that? Im sure Mark Hughes sed Sturridge still has one year left on his contract and was keeping his options open.

Perez ztamping his authority over Madrid aleady then. Apparently it will be left up to Kaka if he wants to move to Madrid or not. he says he is happy in Milan but given that himself and Pato are the only rays of light for Milan next season one wonders if perhaps he has achieved all he can do in Italy playing for AC. They need a massive overhaul of the team.

Will we see a return to the days of Madrid simply trying to outscore the opposition 5 - 4 given their defence is woeful and they show no signs of attempting to get some decent defenders in? It will be interesting to see if pelligrini can handle all the Madrid egos i.e. Raul next season.

what has the world come to?

paying silly high amounts 4 a player!

What would football be like without money?

Far better.

Yep. Players are getting far to much money for running around for 90 mins and theres other people out there getting sh*t money for helping people. But thats football for ya

doubt it ... rumour already that we will be lucky to see 2 or 3 of the first team ..... not sure my football budget stretches to $125 +parking fees for an evening friendly against a 4th string lineup ....... very torn about this one ! Have until next week to decide though.

:lol: is that the best of moves?

For who? For Kaka it might be a good move, better chance of winning trophies than in Italy. Milan will get a lot of money from the transfer to perform the overhaul of the team they so desperately need. Madrid will get an excellent player although the money is ridiculous.

:lol: is that the best of moves?

For who? For Kaka it might be a good move, better chance of winning trophies than in Italy. Milan will get a lot of money from the transfer to perform the overhaul of the team they so desperately need. Madrid will get an excellent player although the money is ridiculous.

For Kaka yeah.

Italy suck for trophies plus it would be pretty good seen him play against Barca

Edited by WYNESS101

How does Italy "suck for trophies"? Admittedly it's certainly not as strong as it used to be. No arguments there.

One good thing for Milan with this move is that it means they cancel their losses for the year and it allows them to rebuff bids for players like Pato and Pirlo who are probably the only other players that anyone would be interested in signing from the Milan team. I liked how Galliani talked about Seedorf being another but, for me, he is one of the worst best footballers going.

Madrids line up for next season (attacking wise) looks like something out of a Football Manager game:

Raul Higuain

Kaka Sneijder Lassa Robben

I hope they would play Kaka through the middle but not 100% sure how they could do this. Even with that line up you have players like Diarra, Van der Vaart and Guti sitting on the sidelines. If you want to you could include Drenthe but I wuldn't warrant him worthy if being mentioned in the same breath as someone like Guti.

I wonder how Barcelona will react to this signing? Rumours persist of Eto'o leaving Camp Nou and if he does go I would imagine the one thing they could do to replace and perhaps better him would be take Villa off Valencies hands.