Idea for MFR?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

noticed a few more fans than usual clapping/singing along....

If its any concilation, i humm the highland catedral very loud, and take out my lighter and wave flames about. I also stand up and salute the team coming out.

Bring Back Highland Catherdral. :D

I know i just mentioned this in another Thread but we should run out to a Bruce Springsteen song....Born to Run in the case of running out onto the pitch. Every one loves Born to Run.

Nah radio no where is a much better song, or dancing in the dark. We could play Monster by the automatic, and pause it a the chorus so we can sing the craig brewtser song.. you now the one.

I know i just mentioned this in another Thread but we should run out to a Bruce Springsteen song....Born to Run in the case of running out onto the pitch. Every one loves Born to Run.

Nah radio no where is a much better song, or dancing in the dark. We could play Monster by the automatic, and pause it a the chorus so we can sing the craig brewtser song.. you now the one.

Ok, this is off topic, but i just need to say that Born to run is his best EVER hit. My personal fav is Thunder Road though :P