FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Black a liability

EWS

Guest caradoll101

blakie iz a gr8 player and i fink tha wiv a few anger managment classes he will be bak 2 normal and i no he doznt score but we wood be a rubish midfeild without him!keep him.............we love him...........i love him.........caley love him! :018: so stop pikin on him

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

blakie iz a gr8 player and i fink tha wiv a few anger managment classes he will be bak 2 normal and i no he doznt score but we wood be a rubish midfeild without him!keep him.............we love him...........i love him.........caley love him! :018: so stop pikin on him

Methinks you could be attending some kind of classes too, Caradoll.... Not too sure exactly what just yet....

but I'll get back to you....  :024:

Aye, Caradoll uees the sepell checker--I know it is toerft, soryr  effort, for youy but once you leave school that usyally si required to be sussecccful.

Re Blackie--refer to the last post on  Humble Pie Version 2 also--

To recap--why should CC ask the players --if he does do you think he should go to them cap in hand? Hey , this is CC's decision, not theirs.

Drop Black and if there is one more spat put him on the transfer market at a high price. Since no Manager will want to pay a high price for a liability he will languish in the reserves until he realises that no one is indispensible.Then he has to go to CC eating humble pie, which will make him swallow hard and will raise CC's profile or his career can finish there. :022:

Scarlet :

Unfortunately the budget at ICT is never going to allow Caley to compete with the best teams in the SPL by signing quality players...

Charlie would be the first to admit that what Caley lacks in skilled players is hugely compensated for, by having a very healthy team spirit... these guys play their hearts out for each other week in week out....  That spirit has brought them a long way......take it away from them and you will have nothing here... look what's happened at Hearts....  A good & strong spirit like we have here is generally fashioned in an enviroment where the players & management have a good respect for each other, and can discuss things....

Regards Black... he has the potential to go on & play for one of the biggest clubs in England or Scotland, but he still has a lot to learn.... he picks up an unnecessary booking in virtually every game he plays in, and often has to subbed when the management sense he is likely to be sent off.... This in itself causes problems as we saw at Dunfermline a couple of weeks ago.....

It is an unfortunate state of affairs.... not only is he letting down his mates with his childish behavior, he is letting himself down....

I'm still quite sure, and remain hopeful the problem will be resolved with CC & Donald and the senior players in the squad getting round a table and talking about it.....

Guest The Chieftain

It's not Blackies fault it's in his genes!

Apparently, his wee brother's at St. Johnstone (U-19's I think) and he's exactly the same, great talent but 'flies off the handle' for no apparent reason. Suddenly during games with no obvious build-up (niggly fouls, etc) he'll lunge into a challenge and takes a players legs away. He also speaks normally off the park but when he's on it, it's like he's got feckin' tourettes syndrome.

He's also mean't to be a talented player with a great left peg! Sound familiar? :024:

Come on Blackie screw the feckin' nut! Ya feckin' nutter! We feckin' need ya! 'N' ask yir swearin we fecker o' a brother if he wants to join The mighty ICT n' aw, as long as he calms the feck doon n' stops his feckin' swearin' the wee ****!!!   :008: :008:

It's not Blackies fault it's in his genes!

Apparently, his wee brother's at St. Johnstone (U-19's I think) and he's exactly the same, great talent but 'flies off the handle' for no apparent reason. Suddenly during games with no obvious build-up (niggly fouls, etc) he'll lunge into a challenge and takes a players legs away. He also speaks normally off the park but when he's on it, it's like he's got feckin' tourettes syndrome.

He's also mean't to be a talented player with a great left peg! Sound familiar? :024:

Come on Blackie screw the feckin' nut! Ya feckin' nutter! We feckin' need ya! 'N' ask yir swearin we fecker o' a brother if he wants to join The mighty ICT n' aw, as long as he calms the feck doon n' stops his feckin' swearin' the wee ****!!!   :008: :008:

I always thought the chieftan was full of Rangers supporters  :024: :016:

Guest DBJaggy

Surely the simple solution is to send him to The Priory or Tony Adams Sporting Chance Clinic for some Anger Management Treatment?  It's perfect because he'll have nothing to do anyway for the next few weeks AND he'll have the kudos of having spent time there which he will feel is an impressive addition to his CV.

Or CC could hire that Supernanny off the telly to spend some time watching his behaviour and try to sweet talk him into growing up.

Or he could pack him off to Bratcamp in the States.

Final suggestion - and it may seem harsh on the boy - sell/give him to Dunfermline?

Guest brimsie

I really think you are all being a bit hard on the lad. He is still very young to be a first team regular for a top 6 SPL side. Every team needs a midfield hard man. He just needs to learn when to flex his muscles and when to be more subtle. I think he is an excellent prospect for ICT let alone any other side.

Some great teams have been built on psychos in the middle of the park who can also play the ball. Man U and Roy Keane, Celtic and Neil Lennon, Leicster and Robbie Savage, the list goes on.

Give him time and he will become our Graeme Souness. He might be an animal, but he's our animal.

Black is coming very close to the point of no return in my opinion.

There's little doubt that he has the potential to be a very talented and successful professional footballer playing at a higher level than just now.

However, there is serious dount whether he has the attitude and temprement to ver acheive that potential.

The excuse that he is young and immatue is begining to wear just a little thin. He now has considerable experience of playing in the first team but his immaturity and infantile petulance seems to be getting worse if anything.

I don't know whether he is being properly mentored at the club but ultimatey he is now a grown man and, as such, responsible for his own actions.

I believe that the next half seaon will go  long way to deciding whether he acheves his potential or not. He is a very fortunate young man to possess the natural skills he so clearly has but he is at great risk of his career sliding backwars rather than progressing to the heights he might otherwise attain unless he grows up and soon.