Killie Kontest

IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER

Well I am literally well up fer this one. Would simply call same again as Paisley BUT what is the craic with Vincent and Brill ? Who are the so called panic try trialists ? Should we drop Doran from even the bench - as he has not been showing enuff conviction recently. And who is the hooded man to go with him. Or will Yogi rightly ignore all the twitter nonsense and simply issue a second spot fine.

Enuff of the sarcasm - let's talk football and what could be another step towards a passport rush.

This wasn't a fecKin K competition :crazy:  Doh you cant appeal if you agree to a spot fine (or so I am led to believe :blink: ) - cue Kingsmills.

But if anybody recognises me - as I am now trying to ensure that IHE is in the shadowy realms of invisible and insular posters - I will accept a Kronenburg (actually nobody may know me attached to Mrs IHE)

Anyway back to two of the original questions - Vincent and Brill ? Same again ?

Arsenal fan, County fan and a Celtic fan talking in the pub.
Arsenal fan says " I called my son George. he was born on St Georges day"
Celtic says. i called my son Patrick he was born on St Patricks day.

with that a young boy walks in, and the Staggie  says " have you met my son pancake"