Thoughts of Russel Duncan and CC

Johnboy

Any NEW manager that came in would take one look at Russell on the pitch then send him packing imo and i would be first to congratulate him.

Would like to see Charlie working for the club again within some capacity but not as manager.

Edited by ajsict92

Any NEW manager that came in would take one look at Russell on the pitch then send him packing imo and i would be first to congratulate him.

Would like to see Charlie working for the club again within some capacity but not as manager.

Charlie does still work for the club, I believe.

Charlie runs the centenary club on a full time basis, and I think that he is probably happy with that.

Russell will not be "found out", he is flawed as a player, as all our guys are, but his benefits outweigh his liabilities. Unless a better replacement can be found, of course.

Curiously, Russell's comments seem to contradict Blackie's about knowing it was coming and who was to blame. Malkie's dressing room valediction was quite touching though.

Edited by gordyfromsneck

Charlie did give an interview some time ago about how he didn't resign due to pressure and that he fancies another crack - even being prepared to move away to another club to make that reality.

Well...Charlie is kiding himself! He was falling apart with the strain. it was obvious to most. Plus....ICT arent a plaything to be picked up and dropped at will. I dont want to see Charlie back in charge. Or Shearer for that matter. Im open minded about the rest

Charlie does still work for the club, I believe.

Ok i should have been more specific, i apologise.

I knew he worked for the Centenary club but i meant in more of a coaching capacity.