Reserve game

L_G

No match report from me.

We lost 2-0, Celtic scored late in the second half through a soft penalty, they went on to score again.  At 2-0 we had a penalty saved.  Just not our day, but from what I saw we played quite well.

I only saw the second half - surprised to see Bazza putting in a full shift. Presumably that will rule him out for tomorrow at Fir Park...  :024:

I was kind of hoping that Niculae would be playing, but perhaps he's injured, or maybe not quite fully fit.... :rolleyes02:

Was good to see Duff and Kerr do really well at the back and Hart and Wilson did ok but would looks like the latter two wont be included in tomorrows squad again..just think we need them. :020:

Grass looked pretty long with the ball getting stuck to often at players feet. Good game with Evander Snow pulling Celtics strings. We had a pretty young team out probably deserved a draw with Celtics penalty being really soft. But got a few good promising lads coming thro!!! :021:

Thought all our best performers were in defence and we rarely threatened at the other end.  As has been mentioned Celtic had Sno playing but also a very uninterested looking Riordan and their new striker Ben Hutchison who scored a good second goal.  Apart from that it was what you expect from a Celtic second string - a Diarmid, a Ryan and an O'Somebody.

A wee bonus from Gordon Gillespie at NorthSport - a collection of pics from the Reserves Match - Clicky Clicky

Feck me - is that the BENI - more like the feckin Bennies.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

A wee bonus from Gordon Gillespie at NorthSport - a collection of pics from the Reserves Match - Clicky Clicky

Yet another full house at the TCS.... All eyes glued to the action unfolding on the field as usual....!!

What a feckin brilliant pic....

Even the Mantis would have been proud of that one....

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: