The Butcher Factor

It is no coincidence that his return and evidently his continuing presence has been a major factor in the club retaining a lot of the squad. I have a sneaky suspicion that we are now not far off the completed squad - I was hoping - even though I do not wholly agree with the concept - that Butcher may well be also able to attract a couple of loan players for a season as well.

Gawd - I am actually beginning to look forward to the season. But how I wish that Butcher had arrived last November / December - still I suppose you cant blame anyone for that. :lol:

I think the blame lies with the supporters - they took off their shoes many weeks too late!!

:D :D :004: :004:

WHY ARE SO MANY POSTERS NOW APPARENTLY BEING AFRAID TO SAY WHAT THEY FEEL ?

I certainly have doubts about Butcher being a tactician - but he deserves a clean slate this season - so if you think that it was the Muppets and Brewster to blame - just say it - I say it was 100% down to them - they should have apologised but - hey - lets leave byegones behind us - they have had a cut in their wages and they have learned their lessons - and they will never put us down or let us down again.

I think the blame lies with the supporters - they took off their shoes many weeks too late!!

:D :D :004: :004:

WHY ARE SO MANY POSTERS NOW APPARENTLY BEING AFRAID TO SAY WHAT THEY FEEL ?

I certainly have doubts about Butcher being a tactician - but he deserves a clean slate this season - so if you think that it was the Muppets and Brewster to blame - just say it - I say it was 100% down to them - they should have apologised but - hey - lets leave byegones behind us - they have had a cut in their wages and they have learned their lessons - and they will never put us down or let us down again.

Butcher must take some of the blame too, he started well but blew it with questionable selections akin to Brewster. If he had been called following the Trust meeting things may have been a lot different as he could've picked his players during the window but that wasn't to be because some fowks don't like being humbled by commoners like us. My personal opinion is that Robbo was and still is the man for the job.

Yes I get your drift - but Butcher was pulled in by the Muppets to save their feckin faces - they were saved by the Supporters Trust. But Butcher inherited the mire - He deserves to be given the chance to prove that he can walk the walk as well as talk the talk.

Yes I get your drift - but Butcher was pulled in by the Muppets to save their feckin faces - they were saved by the Supporters Trust. But Butcher inherited the mire - He deserves to be given the chance to prove that he can walk the walk as well as talk the talk.

Exactly and lets not forget he didn't even have the luxury of getting in before transfer window opened so had a few new signings that were not even his but Brewsters. For me Butcher will be judged on what he does from now and getting Foran to sign is a great start.

If we just miss out? Nobody.

This is probably the hardest in Scotland to get out of (in the upward direction that is).

Let's put out the blame flame eh.

I'm looking forward to the first div.

Terry n June in charge, Foran, Esson and Obhiambo in the red and blue... bring them all on!