got new job

Feb82000

got new job with Ashers Bakery in nairn-so can now make all aways games next season

:003: :003: :003:

Whats wrong with the home games ?

got new job with Ashers Bakery in nairn-so can now make all aways games next season

Whats wrong with the home games ?

Feb82000 does go to the Home games but only as a key member of the Stadium Gestapo.

hey feb we're all doing well, ive just been told im getting promoted soon :love01:

dont think theyll pay me anymore dosh, ill just replace a radge (how do you spell that anyway?) thats almost miraculously managed to bring in £0 so far this year.  my yearly (almost non existant) bonus could take a nudge in the right direction by 40% (which will be even less if i take it in cash rather than shares)....... for sh1t tons more work!!  :019:  but i can now add phone top-ups, computer hardware and plane tickets to my expense sheet.. probably foreign hotels aswell if im sneaky.

no ashers pie's though, id burn this place down for one right now

cheers! possibly could make lots of dough on my own scale, ask somebody else and they may say otherwise.  im getting very close to earning my age (in k's per year)which has been a goal of mine since i turned 21 3 years ago, so im very very happy and cant believe the way things have fallen into place

love to say ive done loads of excellent work to deserve it but i havent, just done my usual thing which is be pretty lazy and work in 10 minute spells every hour.  i just kissed some arses and made sure they all knew who i was, plus im the only person who doesnt have a family or kids, anybody else who applied wouldve wanted more money, cars, better contract.. basically lots of stuff im willing to give up.

the guy who is losing his job for me is actually an interesting worker.  hes the only human alive who could make a 10 minute meeting last 2 months (and counting).  we all (6 of us) spent loads of money on our personal mobiles back in march, so got onto our IT department about getting company phones, they said 'aye' and left it upto us to pick and choose what we wanted.  we agreed before getting together to just get 10 contract phones from whoever and sort the money out later, 10 WEEKS after he logged onto the o2 website we're all still talking about it.

soon itll be upto me and the phones will arrive about 48 hours after i sit at the machine..  :017:

the money i work it out to be is EVERYTHING they could possibly give me (such as bonuses, commission, non-work travel expenses and probably more), monthly its not 24k a year.  they also pay for pointless train tickets, personal phonecalls, computers ill never use for work and potentially an all expenses paid holiday once a year(but with co-workers, who are gimps), if i do some work.  surviving has been a **** of alot more comfortably than it was 2 years ago when i was on nothing and living in a dingy flat beside the river ness alex!

by the way, if anybody here wants a wedding organised (same sex welcome) then come and see me.  ive got loads of caterers, florists, hotels, bands, stolen car hiring plebs, hairdressers, dress makers, photographers, morally questionable clergymen and a list of top venues around the uk the length of my phone; all waiting to extort as much of your life savings as possible for the big day.  dont let common sense get in the way of your post-engagement, deranged, romancia whirlwind... just ride it out all the way to the bank

**** ive even got people here who can do your stag or hen nights, then your honeymoon!  dont worry you wont have to pay the £50,000 up front, we can exhaust your disposable income for upto 15 years with our exclusive 'impossible to get approval for' finance plans.  in a few years time when the event itself is nothing more than a scratched dvd our volunteer student filmmaker had prepared for you, we can give you advice on how to remorgage your house when the time comes, think of the cake you could buy with your home!  hmmmmmmmm!  itll all be worth it

send me a pm right now with your dreams attached and ill do my best to destroy them, with a randomly generated number between 35000 and 100000, plus 30%, plus VAT. 

apologies to scotty and caley d, i know we're supposed to pay for advertising space on here