More Disgraceful Goings On From Sunday

RiG

It's nowhere near Aberdeen in fact Chibber, it's Keith...  :014:

Isn't Keith nearer to Aberdeen than Inverness? Anyway, Keith is nothing in the grand scheme of things so we may as well "round it up" and say they come from Aberdeen  :016:

My seat was cold when I got to it on Sunday! Boooooo! mad.gif

Sundays display by stewerds and the club in general make us look like the laughing stock of the SPL and complete pushovers. No other club would tolerate opposing fans in the home end. Those fans show our club a complete lack of respect and we look disgracefull for not doing anything aobut it. If the club iis to gain any sort of respect from other fans these spineless club officials should be sent down to the job centre. I'm not even going to mention the police as it is well established they are completely ineffective.

Another thing is.........when word gets out among OF fans that you can sit in away end... will lead to more and more of them doing it!

:clapping03: :clapping03: - nail on the head, but it looks like the word is already out.