RANGERS -V- ICT : matchday thread

Scotty

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Was a time when I might have believed we were capable of lifting ourselves and salvaging something from a situation like this, but I'm afraid I have no faith that Brewster can raise the lads at half-time and do anything to change the onslaught.

Reading the bbc live text. Magregor spilled a shot, got away with it. Fraser does it and against those players it's enevitable your gonna get punished and he did.

Apparently Miller was offside when he recieved Mendes's pass before assisting Boyd too. And thats Chick Young, closet hun (im only saying that cos it ryhmes, sort of)

Very suprised Duff dropped, and replaced by someone with no match fitness against a team like Rangers, at Ibrox no less.

Im not getting at Proctor but nice of Brewster to through him in the lions den like that. And given Duff was meant to have been decent against Falkirk and probably has more a physical presence, it's gonna do loads for his confidence that!

I am beginning to come round to the calls for Brewsters head. Folly! :thumb04: :rotflmao:

Fraser's spill was shocking. It should have been caught. The second goal was not offside, Proctor played him on (according to Chick who had initially called it offside but spoke to other journos or perhaps 4th official). We are losing 4-0 because we have no clue, no heart, and no idea.

Time to clean house I am afraid.

I've not joined in any of sack him/keep him debates up til now, but I fear if there aren't some drastic changes after this then we could be in real trouble this season.

We just don't seem to have the spirit anymore, and there's too many players who are living on reputation alone.

Was a time when I might have believed we were capable of lifting ourselves and salvaging something from a situation like this, but I'm afraid I have no faith that Brewster can raise the lads at half-time and do anything to change the onslaught.

The unfortunate thing is that Brewster only seems to raise the boys to lose a goal in the 1st 5 mins of the second half. 5-0

When Chick Young describes your team as a SHAMBLES .... and is CORRECT, then it is time for a few people to look inwards and seriously consider their future .....

What team does Chick Young support? I usually switch off when he's on the radio