FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

A sackable offence

Come on guys get a grip honestly. Butcher may not have conducted himself in an appropriate manor. But at the end of the day its as frustrating from him as it us. Shouting for butchers head already is to far as far as im concerned. There is a limit to what a manager can do but at the end of the day its the players who have the final say and they are the people who have the greatest influence on the result. He's managing a squad that has being relegated and has lost players. He has a limited budget what can you expect him to do. When your in the first division you have to work with what you've got and make do.

Not buying this "aww poor Butcher" route you're going down here. There's a f**k of a lot more he could be doing. Like:

How about playing 2 strikers from the start?

How about playing Sanchez behind the strikers?

How about dropping Eagle, Duncan and Bulvitis?

How about fining players that don't perform to an acceptable level?

How about listening to the fans instead of telling them to f**k off?

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Butcher is the man who got us ". Are you trying to be funny. The seeds of our demise had being sown by Brewster long before Butcher. The fact that Butcher even got us close to safety is worth merit.

Agreed his tactics arent the best and have got room for improvement but we havent got a quality squad. Like i said we have to make do.

At the end of the day it doesn't really matter what abuse the supporters throw at players or managers.

They can not and must not react in an abusive or violent way.

Butcher was totally unprofessional today. It would be a big mistake for the Club to tolerate this.

He MUST go.

I disagree , so called supporters should be there to get behind the team NOT shout abuse !

Butcher was no doubt pissed off at the 2nd half performance from the players

REMEMBER he cant go on the park & play for them !

We are not Man United FFS

GET A GRIP :angry: :33: :huh: :huh: :024:

Brewster is long gone.

Butcher put us down from a safe position.

He persisted in playing a woeful Michael Fraser in goal, leaving Esson on the bench - FOR PERSONAL, NOT FOOTBALLING REASONS!

Make no mistake, Butcher took us down.

He is the ONLY ICT Manager ever to relegate the club.

It was fair to give him some opportunity to make amends this season.

He has now spectacularly blown it, and acted in a totally unprofessional manner.

He MUST go.

GET A GRIP :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Man Utd!!?????

We're not even Queen of the Fecking South!

I think you're needing to take a chill pill mate :baby-pram:

Sorry, I thought you were the one shouting at me to "get a grip".

Brewster is long gone.

When butcher took over we were bottom

And we were still bottom at the end of the season!

then how did he manage to put us down from a safe position if we were allready bottom

Brewster is long gone.

then how did he manage to put us down from a safe position if we were allready bottom

Okay, I'll spell it out for you.

When Butcher took over - we were 12th in the SPL.

The impetus given to the players by the presence of a new manager took us up to the dizzy heights of 9th place.

Safe.

Then Butcher's tactics set in, coupled with personality clashes with some key players.

We slipped back to 12th place.

Butcher is the man who got us relegated.

Brewster is long gone.

We were 9th for about a week and then it went down hill from there. Dont think TB had alot of time to change things around. He was thrown into the deep end and work with the players what we had at the club

OK I don't post on here very often and with good reason.

Since the start of the season a certain proportion of ICT fans have and continue to act in an unacceptable manner to the players and management. Negative shouts and abusive comments rain down on the players and management at what seems like every opportunity during match days doing nothing to fill them with confidence. Ridiculous shouts of 'Get the ball up the park' and 'Change it' just highlights some 'supporters' lack of understanding of the game. These are the same idiotic shouts that I used to here during the Highland League days!! ICT don't have a devine right to just kick the ball up the pitch and score every time why is this so hard for some to understand?

I even found myself today telling one guy to sit down and shout up because of the foul and abusive language he was directing at the players and management. I never thought I'd see our fans turning on our own like that and that makes me sick.

Perhpas the reason for our teams vastly improved away performances and consquently results is in apart that they hear less nonsense from away supporters! Maybe if the home fans were to direct more encouragement towards the players then we might see a reaction from the players and the performances/results may improve........but I think that isn't very likley.

Iv heard the argument "dont blame butcher blame the players..."

AYE!but who brought in 7 or 8 of the starting lineup who got gubbed 3-1 at home to QOS and County...

my thoughts are in doubt about his ability, but il remaign behind him for now. Marked man im afraid, and not just by me!

Since the start of the season a certain proportion of ICT fans have and continue to act in an unacceptable manner to the players and management. Negative shouts and abusive comments rain down on the players and management at what seems like every opportunity during match days doing nothing to fill them with confidence. Ridiculous shouts of 'Get the ball up the park' and 'Change it' just highlights some 'supporters' lack of understanding of the game. These are the same idiotic shouts that I used to here during the Highland League days!! ICT don't have a devine right to just kick the ball up the pitch and score every time why is this so hard for some to understand?

I even found myself today telling one guy to sit down and shout up because of the foul and abusive language he was directing at the players and management. I never thought I'd see our fans turning on our own like that and that makes me sick.

Perhpas the reason for our teams vastly improved away performances and consquently results is in apart that they hear less nonsense from away supporters! Maybe if the home fans were to direct more encouragement towards the players then we might see a reaction from the players and the performances/results may improve........but I think that isn't very likley.

I wish you would post on here more often. You speak a hell of a lot of sense

I agree with 100% of that

He blew it with two major bollo**s.............personal issues with Esson and also did'nt fancy Pavel as a " strong" enough defender.......says it all really..........Esson twice the keeper Fraser was and had the confidence of his teamates while Pavel could actually play football!!

:baby-pram: Well said.

Some people really need to get a grip if they believe shouting abuse at the managers and players is going to help anything.

Sacking Butcher just now will do nothing for us.

Well said Wilsy :008:

GET A GRIP :33: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Man Utd!!?????

We're not even Queen of the Fecking South!

I think you're needing to take a chill pill mate :008:

When i say GET A GRIP i'm refering to the fact i think you're over the top with your "Sack Butcher" type threads !

Sorry, I thought you were the one shouting at me to "get a grip".

Come on guys get a grip honestly. Butcher may not have conducted himself in an appropriate manor. But at the end of the day its as frustrating from him as it us. Shouting for butchers head already is to far as far as im concerned. There is a limit to what a manager can do but at the end of the day its the players who have the final say and they are the people who have the greatest influence on the result. He's managing a squad that has being relegated and has lost players. He has a limited budget what can you expect him to do. When your in the first division you have to work with what you've got and make do.

Not buying this "aww poor Butcher" route you're going down here. There's a f**k of a lot more he could be doing. Like:

How about playing 2 strikers from the start?

How about playing Sanchez behind the strikers?

How about dropping Eagle, Duncan and Bulvitis?

How about fining players that don't perform to an acceptable level?

How about listening to the fans instead of telling them to f**k off?

:008: Also nice to see the mainstand taking an active roll in the potty mouthing of team and management lol, Section G was well behaved today but didnt have that much to sing about.

well said. The booing of Zadi was the worst i've felt at a game in a while. Poor way to support your team. Folk shouldn't be abusing Butcher either. I want him gone now but no amount of shouting from anyone is going to sort that.