Ex ICT Players Score

Joonya

In the Highland League yesterday, I noted Daniel Park for Formartine. Aiden Wilson for Rothes and Ali Sutherland for Brora.

Andy Shinnie scored for Livingston in the penalty shoot out as they lost the Scottish Cup game to Hearts. 

Another for Dale Gillespie for Brora in the Highland League Cup tonight. They travelled to Brechin and win 2-0 with only 10 outfield players and an emergency loan goalkeeper.

Some interesting comments from Brora fans on FitbaNorth who seemed pleased Meekings was not in their team, saying they are effectively a player short when he does play. It doesn’t sound a happy ship. 

Edited by Robert
  • Sad 1

Lewis Jamieson for Clyde and Rory McAllister for Cove yesterday.

In the Highland League, two for Andrew MacAskill for Buckie, whilst for Brora Dale Gillespie got two and Andy MacRae one.

Jordan Roberts scored for Motherwell in their draw with Rangers today. 

Edited by Robert

On 2/13/2022 at 2:06 PM, Caley Mad In Berks said:

I also noticed that Tobi Sho-Silva scored for his new club, Carlisle.

He got another one tonight to help them out of the relegation places. 

• Like 1

Ryan Christie for Bournemouth, Scott Boden for Borehamwood Wood and Nathan Austin for Kelty tonight.

Graeme Shinnie scored for Wigan in the penalty shoot out in the EFL Trophy, but they lost out to Sutton United. 

Edited by Robert

Today I’ve noted Tobi Sho-Silva for Carlisle, Col Donaldson for Dunfermline, he who cannot be named for Montrose (who also managed to get sent off), Nathan Austin for Kelty and Manny Duku for Havant and Waterlooville. 

• Like 1

Lewis Jamieson scored for Clyde today.

In the Highland League, Keiran Chalmers for Clach, both Dale Gillespie and Josh Meekings for Brora, and Andrew MacAskill for Buckie. 

Edited by Robert

Jack Brown for Peterhead, Adam Rooney for Solihull and Manny Duku for Havant and Waterlooville yesterday.

In the Highland League, I only noted Dale Gillespie for Brora and Andrew MacAskill for Buckie. 

Edited by Robert