Sign in to follow this  
Balistic

Highland Football Weekly podcast

Not sure if mentioned already or if this is the right place, but just found this podcast yesterday and it's well worth a listen. 

Good work Iain Auld.

• Agree 1

Only listened to the first two so far, the Tremarco one was quality and Barry Wilson's brought back a few good memories. 

Thanks for the feedback. Dont know about you but the various podcasts are keeping me going in lockdown and I'm loving the work of the guys from the Wyness Shuffle podcast too.

Just thought I'd let you know we've had some Caley Thistle content over the last few weeks with Yogi, John Rankin, Nick Ross and Mark Ridgers on and Russell Duncan on tomorrow's podcast.

Cheers

• Thanks 1

Yup, really really enjoying all the Caley Thistle content on both these podcasts. Lots of respect to those contributing! Thanks from one happy fan, keep them coming!

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Highland F Weekly said:

Thanks for the feedback. Dont know about you but the various podcasts are keeping me going in lockdown and I'm loving the work of the guys from the Wyness Shuffle podcast too.

Just thought I'd let you know we've had some Caley Thistle content over the last few weeks with Yogi, John Rankin, Nick Ross and Mark Ridgers on and Russell Duncan on tomorrow's podcast.

Cheers

Absolutely loved the Yogi one and I think it does put his view across from the stormy end with the whole raven debacle.

Listened to all the Caley Thistle ones so far, you've done a great job Ian.

The John Rankin one brought back back vivid memories of me losing my rag at Artur Boruc as he celebrated in front of us after Kenny MIller scored that last minute cup winner.

Keep up the good work!!!   

On 5/19/2020 at 9:07 PM, Highland F Weekly said:

Cheers

Any more Inverness players in the pipeline?

e.g. Ross Tokely, Dennis Wyness, Grant Munro