FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Strange times in football

Drochit Blue

Strange, strange times in football.....

Caley doing ok and my other team has suddenly become the richest club in the world.

I'll wake up in a minute I'm sure, meanwhile......... :rotflmao:

Hey DB, can you use your contacts and get us a few loan deals?

yep, what do we need? Decent pies qould be a start

Yeah... and Balde refuses ?25k a week and would rather do f-all for 6 months for ?31k a week.

Aye, i know its a lot of money, but has the guy no pride? must be the most expensive bench/ar5e combination ever.

Something doesnt ring true about the new Man City owners. Latest news is, they are after Ronaldo at ?135M, Cesc Fabergas and Fernando Torres.

Av always had a soft spot for Man City, but............Is it all a p!ss take?

Spidey senses are tingling .......

Man Utd and Abu Dhabi Utd mmmmmmm

post-2-1220371931.jpg

from BBC ....

Former prime minister of Thailand Thaksin, who completed his takeover of City in July 2007, welcomed ADUG's involvement. His ownership of the club has been constantly overshadowed by the problems he faces in his homeland. A warrant was issued for his arrest last month after he failed to appear in court to face corruption charges. His Thai assets, believed to be worth about ?800m, have been frozen until the charges against him are resolved.

As for Keegan situation.....(Newcastle are my English team)....i dont trust that beer swilling, pie eating Mike Ashley one little bit. I think he is another dangerous armchair manager ala Romanov

OH...and Pllllllllleeease, not that lil thug Wise as next manager.

Edited by SMEE

OH...and Pllllllllleeease, not that lil thug Wise as next manager.

Very good description. Unfortunately it would not surprise me if he's in the frame. Still, maybe he'll keep Barton under control. Btw, you must be a glutton for punishment supporting Newcastle. I think their board has rivalled even ICT's for incompetence over the last few years.

As far as Keegan goes I suspect it's only a mater of time.

Yup, would say so .... the BBC just trotted out the story a few days early !!!

[off-topic]

talking of 'mater', it reminds me of a story my mum told me once about the Beeb and the vast collection of pre-recorded obituaries they have ready to roll if someone prominent expires .... wonder if any of them were broadcast early by mistake !!!

[/off-topic]

BBC DJ Chris Morris landed himself in trouble twice with fake death announcements. One of them was the death of Heseltine whilst interviewing another politician who then went on to deliver a live on-air tribute....it resulted in Chris Morris being suspended. Jimmy Saville also started legal action against Chris Morris for announcing on air that he had died of a Heart Attack.

Bloomberg published Steve Jobs obituary last week despite him still being alive. Apparently whoever was updating the 17 page article hit publish instead of save :rotflmao: