FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Squad guides

If anyone is interested, I'm putting together guides to each team at the Euros for my mates - three microsoft word pages with squad lists, stats, likely tactics, pointless trivia and a few fairly amateurish pictures.  My friends think they're a good laugh and it saves them having to track down and pay for proper guides for the tournaments.  Each squad takes up about 100kb.

I've already finished Group D (because most of those squads were named a while ago) and am putting the finishing touches to Group C (including ROMANIA!), with the rest to be finished by next week.  So anyone who wants them emailed, send me a PM with an address and I'll pass them on.  Then I'll await the inevitable barrage of complaints about bits I've got wrong...

Just attach them to your original post and then those who want them can just download them  :004:

If you want them converted to PDF so people can read them without the need for Microsoft Word then e/mail them to me and I'll do that for you.

I like your thinking.  The only issue is over whether, with so many pictures taken off the internet (mostly cut and pastes from google images, plus the UEFA website and national FA websites), it's okay for me to properly "publish" these on the internet, rather than just sending them out by email.  If there are no legal objections I'll put them up no bother.