FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT start talks with defender Danny Devine

Caley Braveheart

Inverness Caley Thistle have started talks with defender Danny Devine over a January move to the Highlands.

Devine has spent the first half of the season on loan at Wrexhamspacer.gif and has now been released from his contract by Fleetwood.

Wrexham had been hopeful of signing the Irishman on a permanent basis but Devine has indicated he will be happy to join Caley Thistle.

"I'm unlikely to be signing with Wrexham," Devine said. "I'm in talks with Inverness and it looks like I'll be joining them.

"I've got a big decision to make about my future and while I've enjoyed every moment of my time with Wrexham, I've been offered a brilliant opportunity to play in the SPL."

The 20-year-old centre-back began his career with Preston North Endspacer.gif and made 15 appearances

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11795/8378232/Inverness-Caley-Thistle-start-talks-with-defender-Danny-Devine-over-Highlands-move