Couple of great websites

Just thought i would open your eyes to the wonders of a couple of websites i have stumbled upon in my lifetime.

first off, a funny wee site that takes the p#ss (in a sort of jovial way) of inverness.  www.inversnecky.wordpress.com

sorry, don't know how to do a hyperlink.

The other is my favourite site of all time, www.cultzeros.co.uk

This is what spwaned the name tokelyisvictorious, as i organised a bright canary-yellow t-shirt with Tokelys mug on it that states tokely is victorious along the front.  Even got the big man to sign it!!!  Great site, would recommend it.  People are very friendly and helped me to get a pic of Rosscoe to use, plus a price of ?12 is rather good.

by the way, i am getting a new t-shirt from the cultzeros team, but i can't think of another caption for rosscoe, any thoughts??

enjoy yourselves

Guest couchpotato

The Inversnecky site is very good , it's great to find a source for local news more accurate and informative than the Highland News