FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Idea For Half Time Entertainment

Bronson

There have been numerous threads over the years about what to do in the way of decent half time entertainment at home games.

I had the most enjoyment i've ever had at half time yesterday as i watched upwards of twenty under 10's beating seven shades of **** out of each other trying to get a ball the subs had kicked into the crowd. Think it would catch on ?

I had the most enjoyment i've ever had at half time yesterday as i watched upwards of twenty under 10's beating seven shades of **** out of each other trying to get a ball the subs had kicked into the crowd. Think it would catch on ?

:rotflmao::lol::thumb04: That was comedy.. they were a bunch of cheeky wee cnuts tho in the Home end.

There have been numerous threads over the years about what to do in the way of decent half time entertainment at home games.

:rotflmao: :thumb04: :018: sounds like fun, i would prefer that than half time penalties.

How about a game of dodgeball? Subs kicking balls at ballboys :015: ;) :lol:

The best HT entertainment is to watch guys struggle with 3 roasting steak pies, 2 cups of tea in those ridiculous plastic cups and 1 large coke in a paper tumbler. Take bets on who manages to get to their seat without smashing a pie, scalding their hands and screaming or turning the coke upside down over their feet!

Beats the sh!t out of the FlyBe challenge!

Eat a pie, drink some bovril and talk football to the people sitting next to you. Then I leave the house and go off to the match.

How about an Inverness wave, its similar to the Mexican wave but instead, at halftime everyone stands up for about 15 minutes.

Guest Muir-Jaggie

Eat a pie, drink some bovril and talk football to the people sitting next to you. Then I leave the house and go off to the match.

How about an Inverness wave, its similar to the Mexican wave but instead, at halftime everyone stands up for about 15 minutes.

Most ICT fans do that now and then watch the that Pen kick thing