FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Dale Gillespie, Butchered

GEO

Dale don't do it, don't go the team that is going to replace fort william as the worse team in britain....your far to good. get yourself at least a top half highland league team if you drop to that level, but i reckon scottish division footy for you mate i think, don't waste your talent you'll only regret it.

strathspey wont end up bottom,in nov they have fort william twice in 2 weeks,we,ll win at least 1,so watch this space

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"We are also interested in Inverness CT striker Daniel Park as we feel we can offer him a regular game which he won't be getting at Caley now they have scrapped their reserve team

On loan or full time?

either strathspey have been quoted a transfer fee,and a loan deal wage fee

Why are we going on and on about a player who NEVER played in our 1st Team? Many many youth players have come and gone at this club without even a mention! He is now looking , or speaking to Strathspey Thistle FC - says it all! Makes me wonder who started this thread. :022:

Many many youth players have come and gone at this club without even a mention!

Yes, but not so many of them played for Scotland U19s. Besides, many good young players have left the club recently (Vigurs, Wood, Zander spring to mind). I think this merits some kind of discussion, no?

Many many youth players have come and gone at this club without even a mention!

Yes, but not so many of them played for Scotland U19s. Besides, many good young players have left the club recently (Vigurs, Wood, Zander spring to mind). I think this merits some kind of discussion, no?

We can discuss it till the air turns blue but if the manager doesn't rate these guys there is absolutely no point. Look, Dale was NOT good enough - full stop! Vigurs seemingly had an attitude problem. Wood was not good enough! Zander is now playing at his level. I would go with Butchers choice before Brewster any day of the week.

Caleyboy goes with Butchers choice, jeez, it took him 9 months to realise Lionel is a dud!!!.

Yes I do go with Butcher because he is the manager and he will either succeed or fail because of the choices he makes.

I agree that he took too long to get rid of Lionel - look at Hastings, rave reviews of his debut for Hamilton on Sunday but I think this only shows that he needed a change of club.

We are however getting off the subject and the fact is that Dale was not good enough to get a first team place - that doesn't make him a dud, it just means that he has to find his level.