Salvation via Robbo

latviaman

Here's my question to the ones who like Robbo. Where was this Robbo love fest when Christie resigned? This whole thing only seems to have popped up, in the last few months of Brewster's reign, but when Christie resigned there was barely anyone saying they wanted him to take over (I checked out the necessary threads a wee while back). So why's he become so popular all of a sudden?

Robbo was employed at that point and his name certainly was mentioned by a few but the farce of Neil Warnocks alleged interest captured peoples imaginations.

That was only because of ICT and Sheffield United's close link with Savage. Soon fell apart, like most things around us

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's my question to the ones who like Robbo. Where was this Robbo love fest when Christie resigned? This whole thing only seems to have popped up, in the last few months of Brewster's reign, but when Christie resigned there was barely anyone saying they wanted him to take over (I checked out the necessary threads a wee while back). So why's he become so popular all of a sudden?

Robbo was employed at that point and his name certainly was mentioned by a few but the farce of Neil Warnocks alleged interest captured peoples imaginations.

That was only because of ICT and Sheffield United's close link with Savage. Soon fell apart, like most things around us

It was a non-event caleykid, never happened. The story was because he was in the North and a reporter saw a story he could sell.