Scott Brown

kencar

The boy recently signed a contract and is tied to Hibs for another 3 seasons. Is he worth the 3 mil price tag ........ I've seen worse go for more. He happens to be my favourite player and I would rather he stays but if he has to move on, then I hope its down south. I would hate to see him turn into a hate figure by joining the bigot sisters.

The bottom line of this story is of a agent mind f*ckin' 2 young players, who were more than happy to sign extentions to their contracts only a few months ago, to get himself a payday!

Rod Petrie is correct in putting such a high price tag on Scott and Kevin. They have contracts so let the bidding war begin, O'Connor went for a million and a half and both these guys are more talented than him.

It will be a shame to lose them but we are a selling club and we've been humped lately on the transfer front, long overdue a good payday for the talent we have produced. :007: