FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Away game travel

TopSix

Would it not be better if all you guys and girls were to pay a fiver for SC membership then a tenner a trip for a bus. Membership power of SC, provided there were two or three bus loads guaranteed each away day, could dictate times and stops etc.

Good point, according to Lizi its now ?12 + the fiver membership. 'each away day is ?12 on the Supporters bus'

It was a fiver to go on the bus the last time I used it,back then there seemed no urgency for the fans to get back on the bus after the game, we used to pull up for an hour outside a chipper on the way home and then drive at 40mph past every speed camera as if the speed camera can detect the weight of every vehicle that passes it and the ones that use the most common sense by driving to the stadium get persecuted by being the last ones to be dropped off at the end of the night.

I still think its good value for money and the sweep stake was good,its just that for me it takes far too long to get back home but I suppose the organisers of this cant please everyone.

If you had the option of getting the express bus or the driving miss daisy bus that would be good.

The former you get back on the bus sharpish plan to stop for 20 mins on the way home and go sooner if everyones back on board + a fag stop for the smokers later on and straight back to the stadium, then you can tie in with other things that have been planed for a Saturday night.

Or you do the latter and get home an hour and a half later than the first bus.

Has anything changed with the length of journey, pick up drop off points etc these days.

Hey, can't get on train but wondering where/who to contact about supporters bus travel? Thanks.

Point your mouse over 'club guide' at the top of the page and click on supporters club, its a bit out of date but the contact details are probably the same.