FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The What Are You Listening To? Thread

RiG

Guest calaiscasual

Garbage - Push It

Tuneage. I was listening to Version 2.0 yesterday. Think that is my favourite song along with 'Special'.

I wish this forum had the same thing that P & B had to see how many times someone haed posted on threads - you know whatI mean? I can't decide who has posted more in this thread you or LM!!?? :lol:

i just realised who LM is :shock: was it a coincidence that your username initials are your initials or just a fluke.

Take That - (ian) b(l)ack for good

Garbage - Push It

Tuneage. I was listening to Version 2.0 yesterday. Think that is my favourite song along with 'Special'.

I wish this forum had the same thing that P & B had to see how many times someone haed posted on threads - you know whatI mean? I can't decide who has posted more in this thread you or LM!!?? :lol:

i just realised who LM is :shock: was it a coincidence that your username initials are your initials or just a fluke.

Take That - (ian) b(l)ack for good

I never noticed that! Woah that is amusing!

And as for who has posted more Adam or myself... it is war!! I am after his title of "Post Whore of the what you are listening to thread"!

Belle and Sebastian - Expectations

I wish this forum had the same thing that P & B had to see how many times someone had posted on threads - you know whatI mean? I can't decide who has posted more in this thread you or LM!!?? :lol:

Me by a mile squire 8)

I have my tactics sorter mister! Just when you think you've won I'm going to sprint finish and steal your crown!!! I will be victorious! :twisted:

I wish this forum had the same thing that P & B had to see how many times someone had posted on threads - you know whatI mean? I can't decide who has posted more in this thread you or LM!!?? :lol:

Me by a mile squire 8)

I have my tactics sorter mister! Just when you think you've won I'm going to sprint finish and steal your crown!!! I will be victorious! :twisted:

Last time you tried to sprint finish, I do believe I was the victor ! 8)

Guest calaiscasual

now this post shouldn't count, theres no song in it

**** is for heros - you drove me to it

now this post shouldn't count, theres no song in it

**** is for heros - you drove me to it

Meh! I don't believe we have rules.

Graham Coxon - Freakin' Out

Adam, I do believe the last time I attempted to sprint finish in your presense I was ever so slight bleezing!

The Cribs - You're Gonna Lose Us

They all count, and I do believe that it was your idea ! :lol:

Wolfmother - White Unicorn

Ooh now I really want to kick your ***! You know how much I hate to loose!

Interpol - Slow Hands

Adam, I do believe the last time I attempted to sprint finish in your presense I was ever so slight bleezing!

Interpol - Slow Hands

Not gonna do an internet version of storming off to the jukebox are we ? :lol::lol:

Wolfmother - Dimension

Interpol - Slow Hands

Not gonna do an internet version of storming off to the jukebox are we ? :lol::lol:

Nothing wrong with being competative dear!

Johnny Cash - Hurt

Mylo - In My Arms

then

Blur - Song 2

then

Futureheads - Hounds Of Love

You just wasted the chance to move 3 further ahead of her there! :wink:

PANIC! At The Disco - I Write Sins Not Tragedies. Quality video as well. I want a hat like his.