FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Barry and Blackie.

Govan Jaggie

CaleyD said he was definetely injured but who knows what to believe now. :rotflmao:

Given how outspoken against Brewster's position as manager CaleyD is, if there was any doubt about Black truly being injured do you not think he would say so?

Whilst I have no reason to doubt CaleyD, I have also heard from a credible source that Blackie was dropped today. Whether that was a decision based on him carrying the remnants of an injury as described by CaleyD and Stevico, or whether it was a knee-jerk reaction to him informing the club that he would be looking to move in the window is up for debate.

If injured, then fair enough, if dropped then that is another bad decision ... each place is worth more than 75K and the cost of relegation can run into millions ........ Ian Black is still an ICT player, and I would think that he has enough personal integrity to perform as well as he can despite his impending move. We cannot afford to drop him unless injured.

I know for sure that on Xmas Eve Black was carrying a knock whether that cleared up in time I have no idea

That 'knock', this morning, turned into a hamstring twinge.

Sorry Alex I should have been more specific the knock I was talking about was a hamstring twinge, like I said no idea if it had cleared up just that was the case on xmas eve

lol.....I'm thinking the same Steve.

Whilst I'm no fan of Brewster, I wasn't going to immediately jump on the "Black dropped for signing pre-contract" conspiracy as I knew he had been carrying a hamstring injury from our last game. I also imagine that if it was a case of "being dropped" then that would have been a good excuse....so the fact they are saying flu either shows the club up (again) or it's genuine.

Everyone can make their own call on it.