FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

East Stirlingshire

alimci

As I can't get up to the TCS for tomorrow's game, I thought I might use the opportunity to visit East Stirlingshire and watch them against Dundee United. It also saves me being increasingly depressed whilst watching Soccer Saturday. Has anyone been to their ground? Is it easy to park at?

Okay, scrap that, it's a sell out already :rotflmao:

Just an afternoon of depression to look forward to instead.

Yep, been to their ground on a few occassions but I wouldn't go on saturday cos they play at Ochilview now.

Thanks Alex, that could have been embarrasing had I gone....

I wondered that myself - last night the BBC did a piece on them but they were training at Firs Park.

A place which of course holds a few memories for long term ICT fans.....

Sadly, being a glory hunter and not attending games until 2004, I missed those early years. Regret that very much now.

I wondered that myself - last night the BBC did a piece on them but they were training at Firs Park.

They still own Firs Park John but hadn't the funds to bring the place up to required safety standards. They have signed a five year agreement to groundshare with Stennie and hope to raise funds in that time.

They still own Firs Park John but hadn't the funds to bring the place up to required safety standards. They have signed a five year agreement to groundshare with Stennie and hope to raise funds in that time.

Never realised that - cheers.