FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Smell The Feckin Coffee

Our muppets must be very feckin close to feckin up this club - They still owe Marius megabucks and do you really think that they can continue to pay the wages of Butcher and Misspass - they went overboard in the hope that he would be our saviour - and I mean financially - they are a waste of space. And they tried to get Brewster out of jail by offloading money on a variety of short term contracts - can ya see Pavels staying on now. :angry:

Unless we have a sugar daddy or DS tries to save his reputation - then we are fecked.

I think on the player contract side of things we were stupid as im sure we

could have signed players like morais, mihadjuks etc on longer term deals

we could have at least made somemoney by selling them on. But if they decide to

leave we will get F*** all.

And as for the marius issue, lets hope he takes pitty and doesnt go through with it

now that wer a poor wee division 1 club :blink:

Our muppets must be very feckin close to feckin up this club - They still owe Marius megabucks and do you really think that they can continue to pay the wages of Butcher and Misspass - they went overboard in the hope that he would be our saviour - and I mean financially - they are a waste of space. And they tried to get Brewster out of jail by offloading money on a variety of short term contracts - can ya see Pavels staying on now. :D

Unless we have a sugar daddy or DS tries to save his reputation - then we are fecked.

hahaha div 2 beckons

They are comitted to TnJ for at least another 12 months, is that not so.

Otherwise, I think the whole SPL thing was just some sharks thinking that they could make some quick bucks, by gambling and failing miserably...per Livi and Gretna. The details will never be revealled, but if so, they shoud hang their heads in shame for the setback they have put the proud City of Sneck through, they should be forced to resign.

Some of us are blessed with the ability to see past the bullsh1t eminating from the Directors down the dump. Problem is....dare to bring it up here, your accused of being negative etc...even tho it is in the best interest of ICT! Talk about Blind Faith!

IHE, I'm with you now. Can't believe we are getting rid of a great talent, to keep roy mcbain ffs!!!!!! I see golden boy Zadi is being offered a new deal too.......

personally i think Zadi will do well at this level. Sure that might be down to the fact that the quality of wingers has reduced considerably that shall be facing him but who knows. He must have done something right for c*unty if we signed him. Were they not in the 1st div last season anyways?

Edited by ICTBTTH