FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

here i am

lauraness

How Manfer ever got into that family with a wit as dry as his is a mystery? Probably he was just a prop. And so easy to wind up. I did make a mistake though --he never writes to me , now I remember, with a pen and ink. It's a QUILL pen and ink. Hoch! Hoch!

Now that's a feather in his cap (no pun intended---O.K. I admit it was), taking into account his age, etc,and the fact

that his writing now is a conflict of interest since his arthritic finger joints continually fight with his brain.

I mean, compared to the likes of the Ness Twins, Von , Footballer's Wife, Caley4 Eva and all the rest of bright stars --what an incredible group of sharp comedians they were.. Even Johnboy showed what a wit he could be if he tried.

Waste of space?--eh? Spice of Life, more like.

I wish there was more of it and them on her.

Oh Manny--you do make a good senior in that family. So praise where praise is due, the Pimple always says.. And for some unknown reason you seem to produce some very fluent and excellent prose when writing your match reports so, Do tell us....who is your ghost writer these days. :wave01: :steward: :stir: :) :lol:

Oh we never ever did have Familyness meet !! I am trying sitting thinking who was in our family !!

Manny hasd 2 kids Lauraness and myself

GringoJnr was our cuz

FW was a relative but i cand mind which got a feeling she was a granny !!

Scotty i think was long lost cuz from across the pond ??

Now who else was there ??

I cant believe nobody put a link like this yet!!

"Family Ness"

Edited by TinRoofMan