FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Imgs, Jpegs & Gifs

need more info ....

how are you attempting to post them ?

if you are using the IMG tag (or the image button in the posting box) they need to be online somewhere already. If uploading them as an attachment to your post they should post easy enough.

If they are huge files you may also exceed the max size ....

need more info ....

how are you attempting to post them ?

if you are using the IMG tag (or the image button in the posting box) they need to be online somewhere already. If uploading them as an attachment to your post they should post easy enough.

If they are huge files you may also exceed the max size ....

Sorry Scotty, works fine just me being a feb2000...

Is there anyway of me posting a gif or would it have to be an attachment?

Edited by Harry Chibber

if its online just use the [ img ] url of image [ /img ] tags (or the img button that does the same thing)

if its not online you should be able to add it as an attachment and then add it to post with the option thats there when adding attachments..

bear in mind that when using the [ img ] tags that it may fail for a few possible reasons ... if it is a 'dynamic' image - i.e. it does not end with an image extension and instead has a long URL that may end in php or html then it will fail, if the website where the image is shown has hotlink protection it will not be shown, if the image size is bigger than a meg or two it will not be shown .....

if its online just use the [ img ] url of image [ /img ] tags (or the img button that does the same thing)

if its not online you should be able to add it as an attachment and then add it to post with the option thats there when adding attachments..

bear in mind that when using the [ img ] tags that it may fail for a few possible reasons ... if it is a 'dynamic' image - i.e. it does not end with an image extension and instead has a long URL that may end in php or html then it will fail, if the website where the image is shown has hotlink protection it will not be shown, if the image size is bigger than a meg or two it will not be shown .....

nice one cheers