FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Thank You

Tug

i would just like to take a moment to thank everyone at the club for a fantastic first season back in the spl

i havent made it to as many games as i would have liked and on occasion have felt like a jinx at the ones i have been to

all in all though finishing where we are in the way we are has made it worth while for me. i am looking forward to a new look caley next season pushing on from where we finish in a real drive for consolodating the clubs position in the league and maybe sneaking into the top 6

on a final not e i would like to add an extra thanks to all the players not having contracts renewed, it will be sad to see you go and thanks for all the dedicated service you have given to caley over the years. it will not easily be forgotten. if i see you out and about i may just buy you a pint

heres to next season guys

• Agree 2