LB - Kenny Gillet

RM - Nick Ross

CM - Greg Tansey

CM - Gavin Morrison

LM - Graeme Shinnie

ST - Richie Foran

ST - Andrew Shinnie

Can some-one please update this from my twitter @mikeyict

Sorry but taking too long to update people by text/facebook/twitter, so if some-one could use my twitter to update this I would serioys appreiciate it, if not I'll do it myself but will be delays

Decent enough performance from most. Foran's overhead was well taken if nothing else. His 2nd was a great counter attack move between himself anf Greig. His 3rd was him playing keepy up around the Elgin defence.

Shinnie was tryed in a more advanced role today but didnt seem well suited for him but he dug away and gave a solid performance. Tansey was excellent at times. Some of the passes he picked out were brilliant. His finishing not so much but once he is fully settled i can see him being an important player for us. Aldred was another who looked good. Showed good strength in the air and made some very well timed tackles, first touch needs a bit of work.

Greig continued to look dangerous and should have had a goal but squandered a guilt edged chance at the back post.

Only player who failed to convince me was Proctor. Passing was non existent and was beaten on plenty of occasions by the winger. Won a few headers but nothing more.

If Butcher is looking for a 3rd choice keeper then he could do alot worse than Elgin's keeper today, put in a great perfomance. Some spectacular saves as well.

Edited by ajsict92