FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Travel on Sunday

sneckfan

You could always take the scenic route via Clacnaharry.

Completely off topic, but this has just reminded me of a tale I heard recently of Davie Milroy's French teacher Curly Stuart telling him he spoke the language "with a Clachnararry accent". When I confronted him with the anecdote, Davie cheerfully admitted it!

To return to topic, with fans of both sides travelling from Inverness I would imagine the bridge will be pretty bad on the way north before the game, and much worse on the way back when everyone will be trying to get back across a much shorter time interval.

When I was on my way back from Ross Co v Celtic a couple of Sundays ago, I didn't leave Dingwall until an hour after full time and still hit the back of the southbound queue nearer the Tore roundabout than the Munlochy turn off.

I'd suggest a better bet would be train at 10:00 or one at 11:00. theres one leaves Dingwall at 14:45 and another at 15:30

I believe there may also be buses from Caley Social Club leaving around 11:30. Not sure if bar will be open though.