FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

4 home wins

Guest aldalzz

Guest aldalzz

could the people in charge please tell me how they have come to the decision that they think Mr Brewster and his mate are worthy of a new contract, is this based on the following.

1. His home form
  2. His ability to talk to the media
  3. His ability to talk to the fans
  4. His various certificates in football coaching
  5. His first stint with ICT
  6. His away form
  7. His ability to blame refereeing decisions on defeats
  8. His ability to blame "bad luck" on defeats.

These are the ones that came to mind whilst I was on my soap box. I did have a post on this forum earlier(my first ever), which lasted half a day before the powers that be have hauled it off, for daring to show rebellion in the ranks no doubt. Are the collar and tie boys watching the same game as us through the windows, if so just remember when we go down, and we have every chance under Mr Brewster and friend, then it is a lot of their jobs that will go as we downsize in a recession. The average att in the first div was 1800 each home game, what'll it be like second time around?

I for one will be handing in my season ticket(this being the ninth year in a row I've had one)before the season is out and won't be coming back until Mr Brewster has gone. I Don't expect a lot from my team, no top six or cup finals, but I do expect the team to be organised, hard working, entertaining at times, and play as a team and I'm afraid I don't see any of this this season at all. FOUR home wins in a year. Two against half a relegated Gretna team and two against Kilmarnock. Then they offer him a new contract, beam me up scotty quickly.

I'll away and get off my soap box now and whom ever checks these posts could you please tell me what happened to my last one as I never seemed in my mind (depressed though it is)to break any rules with my last post.

Guest aldalzz

Your post was merged aldazz. There was already a post running with the same topic.

See this thread :- Looks like we are stuck with the clown.

http://community.caleythistleonline.com/in...?showtopic=9677

cheers for that, new to this ranting online lol

Sadly this run i form is losing loyal supporters- like yourself. i will still be a supporter, but will consider nto renewing my ticket if the man in charge is offered a contract.

It used to be good crack on a Saturday, didn't expect to win but at least compete now.........every week the same, any other club would have dealt with the problem by now not renewed it's contract.

I did have a post on this forum earlier(my first ever), which lasted half a day before the powers that be have hauled it off, for daring to show rebellion in the ranks no doubt.

Since you're a new poster you're forgiven for not seeing the irony of that :rotflmao: :thumb04: :018: ;) :lol: :015:

Had it not been for the away results, things would be red rover.

Home form is essential as it brings in a) money from bigger crowds :rotflmao: money from televised games c) money from corporate hospitality,

1 win in 9 at home hardly gets Setanta excited or companies wanting to woo/bore their customers at ICT.

This contract offer shows that there is only one factor in decision making, and its not the supporters, or seemingly, any other viable just factor. Give him a raise while yer at it.

Guest aldalzz

Had it not been for the away results, things would be red rover.

Home form is essential as it brings in a) money from bigger crowds :rotflmao: money from televised games c) money from corporate hospitality,

1 win in 9 at home hardly gets Setanta excited or companies wanting to woo/bore their customers at ICT.

This contract offer shows that there is only one factor in decision making, and its not the supporters, or seemingly, any other viable just factor. Give him a raise while yer at it.

beats me what Mr Brewster and his side kick Thompson(the noddy dog) tell the big boys on the golf course all the next week, the last thing mentioned will be

I haven't got a clue, no I mean it I haven't a clue

I'm good at man management you know, so Wyness and Bayne said, way too much experience up front there anyway.

It was the ref that spoiled it playing offsides and no 3 corners a penalty.

It was the weather you know too nice.

Not enough home support today, can't understand why the fans are dwindling, it's not like we win every week.

That Proctors definately cut out to dominate the box as a centre half, it's like watching Roy Aitken.

I'm sure Jamie said he played at right back in primary 7.

What you can play the same forward from the start 2 weeks on the bounce, no way.

I'm sure you're only allowed to play 1 up front at home, until the other team scores that is, at least we always finish with 2 up front.

When we are getting beaten 1-0 at home with 20 minutes to go I told blackie to walk of slowly in a huff when I substituted him, he's a fine team player. He loves training with the under 19s.

I told the boys if you are playing well you can definately get in the showers before everyone else, by at least half an hour.

High ball IS the future.

I've got lots of UEFA certificates you know, look what a good manager I am.

How many certificates have you got Malky, have you ever failed any.

I'm brilliant at talking to the media you know, second only to explaining myself to the fans.

I'm so worth a new contract.

More money, I'm worth every penny.

4 WINS A YEAR..............what a manager, offered a new contract..........what a football director

Feel free to add more.