FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

What Are The Chances?

davieB

Kerr and Foran are must keeps.

Morais i can live without as he is good sometimes and anonymous other times.

Pavels is a must keep as well but i doubt he will stay.

Would like to see if Lionel could crack it in division 1.

The SPL was a walk in the park for the lad, so i dont see the 1st division being any problem :blink:

Did Lionel no play in the 1st division with county already???

I would be very surprised if Foran or Morais stayed. If Foran had any conscience whatsoever and the club offered him a contract he should take it. Kerr i think has been quietly efficient since coming in to the team and I don't know if teams will gamble on him as he has only played a handful of games.

Odhiambo I think will stay as there is an increased chance of him getting to play first team football as a lot of players will be leaving and I think he will stay. Vigurs will remain as long as he is offered a deal if he isn't it would be a disgrace and I am not sure where he would end up as don't think many clubs would take him as he has not really done that much and he hasn't really had a proper chance.

Guest dfc7

A Dundee mate of mine says that they are interested in Kerr and Foran. Since they have money to burn and the two are out of contract, I think they would go if offered more money. Aberdeen wanted Foran at the start of the season but couldn't match his wage demands - could they come back in for him? Who knows. We will have to wait and see.

hey guys! sorry to see you's come down, butcher done a good job when he took over, i was hopeing st mirren were going to come down but hey!, its going to be a really good year next season with some good football at dens when you's come down. also its true dundee are after the pair, jocky watched them a few times now and are set to offer them big money in terms of wages to sign!

From what i read in the Press and Journal today it certainly sounds like Foran is open to offers which usually means ICT will not keep a hold of him.

I dont think Kerr will be a great casualty but he seems more competent than Russell Duncan (which isn't hard)

Im sure Terry will take in suitable replacements - as long as Aberdeen dont poach him!

From what i read in the Press and Journal today it certainly sounds like Foran is open to offers which usually means ICT will not keep a hold of him.

I dont think Kerr will be a great casualty but he seems more competent than Russell Duncan (which isn't hard)

Im sure Terry will take in suitable replacements - as long as Aberdeen dont poach him!

Since we went down i think a few SPL clubs will come knocking for a few of our players

Foran would be the only one I'd like us to keep.

Don't think Morais and especially Kerr would be up for the physical battles in the first division

Morais was on loan at St Johnstone before Hibs and was one of their best players. So he could handle it.

I think with Kerr's situation pre ICT he might be up for staying put.

There is a chance St Johnstone might fancy Morais back. Derek McInnes knows him and tried to keep him before Hibs came in. SPL over SFL, higher wages and not too disimilar geography might be tempting for the guy.

I reckon Foran will go. Any of the other Bottom 6 could be interested, as well as ST J.

I thought Eric Odhiambo was on loan from Leister. If so he'll be back down the road I'd imagine. Unless we attempt to extend the loan.

Pavels will IMHO leave. Hopefully we'll let go 2 of Zadi, Gatheussi or Byrne(#1 preference)

Keeping the likes of Duff and Vigurs must be priority as they are potential ICT stars of the future.

Foran would be the only one I'd like us to keep.

Don't think Morais and especially Kerr would be up for the physical battles in the first division

Morais was on loan at St Johnstone before Hibs and was one of their best players. So he could handle it.

I think with Kerr's situation pre ICT he might be up for staying put.

There is a chance St Johnstone might fancy Morais back. Derek McInnes knows him and tried to keep him before Hibs came in. SPL over SFL, higher wages and not too disimilar geography might be tempting for the guy.

I reckon Foran will go. Any of the other Bottom 6 could be interested, as well as ST J.

I thought Eric Odhiambo was on loan from Leister. If so he'll be back down the road I'd imagine. Unless we attempt to extend the loan.

Pavels will IMHO leave. Hopefully we'll let go 2 of Zadi, Gatheussi or Byrne(#1 preference)

Keeping the likes of Duff and Vigurs must be priority as they are potential ICT stars of the future.

So Hibs would have paid for his wages when he was on loan at St Johnstone??? or would the Saints have to pay half???

Think its pretty shocking if Foran leaves for the first club that comes in for him. Same with Kerr.

Terry doesnt own them but he certainly should get a load f respect from them regarding their careers. Would be good to hold onto them.

I hope Morais stays. Prone to injury but really do think he could be a cracking player in Div 1!

I heard from someone close to Caley that Foran is already off. He has signed a contract or summit along the lines but thats just what ive heard, no confirmation

Did he say what club???

nope im afraid he never said the club he just said he was off. ill try find out tho :024:

I heard from someone close to Caley that Foran is already off. He has signed a contract or summit along the lines but thats just what ive heard, no confirmation

Did he say what club???

nope im afraid he never said the club he just said he was off. ill try find out tho :024:

Guess it will be Dundee.....

Since they have money to burn and the two are out of contract, I think they would go if offered more money. Aberdeen wanted Foran at the start of the season but couldn't match his wage demands

So how did we get him??? :(

Foran couldn't really afford to be fussy when Butcher got him in January as he wasn't exactly doing stunningly well at his last club. I think Kerr wasn't bad for us. He got stuck in and did the sort of job that Russell Duncan did, but Kerr did it better. If he leaves, along with Black already gone, then there is going to be a gaping hole in our midfield for next season.