FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

I read the mind of a County fan.

collectiveaction

Today I was walking along Inverness High Street and when one person passed me I scented he was a County fan. I've never been used to being in such close proximity to such a specimen before so I made the most of it and observed him curiously. Something led me to read his mind. It didn't take long, believe me! It was a fascinating insight into his way of thinking. These are his thoughts:

" This is a big city! Wow I've never seen so many people before. The clothes in the shop windows are like something out of the future. Is this place in Scotland? My mum (girlfriend) would really like it here. Wow, a MacDonalds! I'm going to buy 2000 burgers to feed the people of my home town. They'll build a statue of me. I can't wait to see my beloved County play a big team tomorrow. I think we'll win 2-2! My friends and me will sing many songs. We'll feel right at home close to our neighbours living in concrete wheel-less caravans behind the south stand. I like city life but I prefer living in Dangwill. It's the best village in the whole wide world and it's great that all my friends living there are related to each other."

3-1 I.C.T it's a fact!