FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

GOAL DIFFERENCE

BinghamLegend

1 Inverness CT 29 7 4 3 26 17 7 6 2 24 11 22 52

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Dundee 29 10 4 2 25 13 3 8 2 14 15 11 51

3 Dunfermline 30 7 3 5 24 19 6 4 5 20 18 7 46

4 Ross County 26 8 5 2 24 16 4 3 4 12 13 7 44

5 Queen of South 27 8 3 3 23 10 4 4 5 18 20 11 43

All teh talk in the premiership is of playoffs etc etc, and yes even though the 1st division may very well be settled on points, i guess my point is to emphasise the importance of our superior goals difference and may very well be a factor on the title. With rooney banging them in and Munro organising the back and duncan playing so solid this could be a trumph card this season.

Dundee now have majority of games left away from home.

Please note the number of goals scored so far this season by them away from home = 14 and conceaded = 15.

I know we are in the business end of the season and this may spur them into scoring life but if you take it on form (over the season) and include countys poor away scoring form then we are certainly in business.

Thats all okay on paper mind you. :P

:crazy03: Well if you speak to noddy or clacher then they would inform you i have supported ict for the past few years, just that 6 month debacle really to call into question. Ive known them for the best part of 8/9 years and they know the truth about what went on. In fact ive texted clacher aka richie for the best part of the last 2/3 years every week about ict relations/scores etc. :) But then nobody would know that :crazy03:

Hope you are well Alex. You still out on the rigs?

I bled supporting ict rig would testiment to that... but aye good times but in the past, you fairly grow up btw, a woman, a career, aye you could make a film.

Why dont we get this back on topic. lol love it how no-one can put a serious response in. Pretty please. I'll bump this up when we win it on goal difference. :crazy03:

C'mon Kingsmills, you have to admit Alan could get the crowd going in a way that many have tried since and failed.

The last two games i've been to (Killie and Partick) has been the best atmosphere in a long time and the killie match was probably the best.

The drums however were good for chanting Caley(clap clap clap)