Brew Interview

Guest CaleyJaggy

As previously stated, I was talking about posters on this site, but EVERY single supporter I speak to who doesn't post on this site thinks Brewster's sh1te. People who haven't posted in ages have come back to post that Brewsters sh1te.

You might think your views count for very little (and I would be tempted to agree with you there) but most of us think that Brewsters sh1te.

Very constructive, creative and well thought out piece of criticism there, Mee....

Education is wonderful...  :023:

Based on what is known, I would agree with Brewsters decision to delay his shoulder operation and that his actions in this instance are for the benefit of the team.

Wyness and Proctor both had the same operation and the recovery period was in the region of 3 months.  If Brewster was to go for the op now then that would put him out for the all but the last few games at the end of the season.  Given that this could very well be his last season playing then it would foolish to count himself out.  It's a no-brainer IMO....his shoulder is weak and he could very easily do damage to it again and see himself out for an extended period, but no longer than he would be out if he voluntarily went for the op...as it is, he is fit to play and could still play an important part in our season.

With regards to his comments that we played well...compared to our Motherwell performance we played exceptionally well and if the game plan was to get our nose in front then dig in, then the tactics were executed well.  As fans we like to see pretty, entertaining football, but that doesn't always win games and just now I'll happily watch us scrap for points...no matter how horrible it is to watch.

Guest WynessLegend

As previously stated, I was talking about posters on this site, but EVERY single supporter I speak to who doesn't post on this site thinks Brewster's sh1te. People who haven't posted in ages have come back to post that Brewsters sh1te.

You might think your views count for very little (and I would be tempted to agree with you there) but most of us think that Brewsters sh1te.

Despite this though, I would never boo him, I would never boo any of our own team, hardly an action of a supporter is it? No wonder Mikey flicked the vs at you, apparently after he was booed, slightly different from your version of events, but then you seem quite willing to rewrite history - Brewster a very promising manager? FFS get real!

You're booing him now.

Strange that you think it's unacceptable to berate someone to their face, but acceptable to do it behind their back.

As for your straw poll. I suggest you get out more.

Only a total erse would boo players while on the pitch, or while warming up. Thats really unacceptable, but no more than I would expect from someone who thinks Brewster is a promising manager.  :023:

Right, so that's Wyness legend, Pele is god, Blackieforce and Charles Bannerman. Hardly 50/50!

The vast majority of the ICT Support welcome Brewster and appreciate what he is doing for the club.

Purely an assertion - do you have any emprical data to back this up?

The vast majority of the ICT Support welcome Brewster and appreciate what he is doing for the club.

Care to back this made up "fact"?

From what I remember reading on here the majority of fans who went along to the meeting with GB etc. were NOT in support of CB returning to ICT.

Aye, but can anybody prove that the majority of fans don?t want Brewster?

Some of the most vocal on here couldn?t summon the energy to attend the meeting!

I would venture that, barring calamities, most would be content with seeing it out until the end of the season.

So for the sake of Mee, I think I make it The Magnificent Seven!

The majority of fans want ICT to succeed and play entertaining football with it, at least some of the time, which equates to the same thing.

Some of the most vocal on here couldn?t summon the energy to attend the meeting!

I don't think anyone is trying to claim anything like that. Simply that there were quite a few who were against his appointment (as were folk for it) and indeed this was raised at the meeting when the rumoured return of Brewster was questioned.

To suggest that the majority were actually for it very much open to debate. Certainly the opinion on this site was very against a return of Brewster however that, of course, doesn't mean the majority of ICT fans were. Only a census of all ICT fans would perhaps reveal the answer.

WynessLegends post is made up fantasy.