Do We Actually Have The Bottle ?

Perhaps I should have said have we the experience and the bottle ? - when I look at the other teams we are on a level with Killie and Hamilton but lagging behind Midden and the Bairns.

I actually think that it is the rose coloured erseholes like Absent Friend and Sorted - who are probably sweetie rustlers who tut tut at the yoof - whose whingeing is sickening.

Our support - in the main - especially on Saturday - is as good as Stoke or many - at least we turned up in force - and some of us sang and sang and sang.

This is the place to sound off and complain - but some erseholes tut tut at that as well. PATHETIC.

When the decrying do gooders sit with the Sesh Army and join in - then they will gain respect.

You need to retrain IHE as your levels of perception have dropped dramatically in this instance. Suggest a refresher is in order, more analysis then a repost with a proper critique. I can sing loudly, often do. Shout abuse too but tend to direct it at the opposition. Find this works best.

Come back to me when your ready.

I suppose the truth hurts :rotflmao: I often find that the erseholes react defensively to direct formulation and use denial and projection - just as you have demonstrated. Tut Tut !!

Now now my old pal, when did you ever let the truth interfere with a good yarn! I take no offence at being labelled an ersehole/ in fact find it complimentary that my comments merit a response from one of such stature. The "he doth protesteth too much" line is far too simplistic in this case and it surprises me that a man of such talent adopts this obvoius line of approach.

Too close to home me thinks.

I would have been happy with a point on Saturday and maintained the 4 point lead, maybe some of the players had the same thoughts or maybe were just trying too hard.

Can we do away with the 6 pointer phrases, If we play a team and win we get 3 points, if Falkirk lose and we win we still get 3 points.

I would have been happy with a point on Saturday and maintained the 4 point lead, maybe some of the players had the same thoughts or maybe were just trying too hard.

Can we do away with the 6 pointer phrases, If we play a team and win we get 3 points, if Falkirk lose and we win we still get 3 points.

They are six pointers in the respect that if we win them we drag those teams into the mire before the split. It's going to be an exciting conclusion to the league campaign but I hope Butcher's "win ugly" philosophy is fruitful. I fear the worst but it's in the team's hands.