FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

who do you hate the most

gdw11

I cant be bothered making a new thread so ill post it in here considering i seen the word soap and ross county in the same post....

ASDA sells 3 bars of smart price soap for 50p and i was thinking of buying lots of packets and at Dingwall we throw them at the home fans :D

:lol:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read about a couple of Italian teams - canna mind their names - local rivals anyway and when they played each other the supporters of one of them always wore face-masks, implying that they needed protection from the smell of the opposition support.

That sort of thing could wind up our local rivals. :D

I read about a couple of Italian teams - canna mind their names - local rivals anyway and when they played each other the supporters of one of them always wore face-masks, implying that they needed protection from the smell of the opposition support.

Something similar is in hand for the game at the Gypo Dome . :lol:

Something similar is in hand for the game at the Gypo Dome . :D

:lol::lol::lol: No joke, that would be the greatest thing we fans would EVER do :lol::lol::lol:

That sort of thing could wind up our local rivals. :rolleyes:

Enlighten us please? :)

That sort of thing could wind up our local rivals. :rolleyes:

:) :D :lol: No joke, that would be the greatest thing we fans would EVER do :lol::lol::lol:

Celtic fans wore swine-flu masks at one of the old firm games last season.

That sort of thing could wind up our local rivals. :lol:

Enlighten us please? :)

Dont want to let the cat out of the bag suffice to say swine flu is the least of your worries in Dungwall , best to be protected against air borne particles .

Ohhh i am very bitter and twisted. Hence the reason i do hate Ross County and Rangers with such a passion. And i do know why i hate them, but there are FAR too many reasons to state.

*Code*

"I don't know why I should hate them, but my mental capacity is such that I feel it's the right thing to say"

:lol:

Ross County is a strange one - I used to like them in the old HL days and was quite surprised to discover how much their supporters "hated " us. I suppose, as a result of that, I've gone off them a bit now, but the fact that they hate us and we don't really bother "hating" them is probably a measure of our superiority.

Have you not read any of the posts on this thread then?

Jeez, are Airdie fans so ugly they need to blank out their faces? And what on earth is this? A Nuremberg rally?

Edited to add object of hatred: I despised Hamilton at every game last season. Cheating, diving, time-wasting winkers.

Edited by alimci