FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT fans

DornochCaley

for me the atmosphere has been garbage ever since we went all seater at all but maybe a half dozen games.

this is not a dig at the lads who do try to create an atmosphere, i wish there was more of them, but there's simply not enough like minded souls able to sit together due to the allocated seating and the fact that the stadium seems to have more than its fair share of total moronic fans strategically dispersed and who would be better suited to staying at home playing tiddlywinks.

i include the serial moaners in that bracket also.for instance one old muppet in section e next to me has been shouting abuse at esson since he arrived.is he blind or what i dunno but it does get on my tits that so many cant support the side during the game at least.the booing of lional v tinks was another for me, thats a feckin disgrace imo regardless of the fact he was having the shocker of all shockers

at the risk of sounding sexist, but in all honesty i dont give a sheite, the amount of women and children at the games nowadays doesn't help either cos from what i see a lot of them do the tut tut ing at the swearing,certain songs etc etc.while i'm at it , whichever num nuts thought of putting the family sections where they did in the north stand also has a lot to answer for.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

for me the atmosphere has been garbage ever since we went all seater at all but maybe a half dozen games.

this is not a dig at the lads who do try to create an atmosphere, i wish there was more of them, but there's simply not enough like minded souls able to sit together due to the allocated seating and the fact that the stadium seems to have more than its fair share of total moronic fans strategically dispersed and who would be better suited to staying at home playing tiddlywinks.

i include the serial moaners in that bracket also.for instance one old muppet in section e next to me has been shouting abuse at esson since he arrived.is he blind or what i dunno but it does get on my tits that so many cant support the side during the game at least.the booing of lional v tinks was another for me, thats a feckin disgrace imo regardless of the fact he was having the shocker of all shockers

at the risk of sounding sexist, but in all honesty i dont give a sheite, the amount of women and children at the games nowadays doesn't help either cos from what i see a lot of them do the tut tut ing at the swearing,certain songs etc etc.while i'm at it , whichever num nuts thought of putting the family sections where they did in the north stand also has a lot to answer for.

:lol::lol::lol: Put brilliantly!

Agree with you there. Why do these fans that constantly complain about, swearing, the atmosphere ect bother coming to the games? If they dont like it they can feck off

Agree with you there. Why do these fans that constantly complain about, swearing, the atmosphere ect bother coming to the games? If they dont like it they can feck off

To a certain extent i can understand why parents moan though its not our fault! Its whoever put the family section next to where all us sit as we where there before the family section. But i have realised most people that complain are people that dont have kids with them at the games! Its always people that the things dont effect that complain such as the whole "Gypo" deal.

Firstly, sorry for bringing this up again. But today as we were leaving the stadium, a woman said to me "why do you and your mates come to the games?"

So i replied

"Because we support the team"

Then she said

"Well you have a weird way of showing it. Why bother coming to the games if you are going to be like that"

So i said in return

"Atleast we give support to the club unlike people like you who just sit on their fat arses!"

I am disillusioned with the club and some of the fans. We try our best to give the team support yet we get no support in return except some of you on this forum. Ok...We didnt sing much today but its hard to when you get penilised for it. I really dont know what to do. Im thinking of writing a letter to the club to ask if we fans who try and support the club can get support from them in return and actually give us support when we have fans like this woman who thinks she is so high and mighty compaired to us.

So, did you feel tough swearing at the lady? The one that is so high and mighty?

Firstly, sorry for bringing this up again. But today as we were leaving the stadium, a woman said to me "why do you and your mates come to the games?"

So i replied

Then she said

"Well you have a weird way of showing it. Why bother coming to the games if you are going to be like that"

So i said in return

"Atleast we give support to the club unlike people like you who just sit on their fat arses!"

I am disillusioned with the club and some of the fans. We try our best to give the team support yet we get no support in return except some of you on this forum. Ok...We didnt sing much today but its hard to when you get penilised for it. I really dont know what to do. Im thinking of writing a letter to the club to ask if we fans who try and support the club can get support from them in return and actually give us support when we have fans like this woman who thinks she is so high and mighty compaired to us.

So, did you feel tough swearing at the lady? The one that is so high and mighty?

What are you getting at? Why are we being critisised for giving the club support and when we dont give the club support we are still critisised! Its a lose-lose situation for us.

Edited by themann4thejob
personal abuse removed

So i replied

Then she said

So i said in return

does "arses" even count as a swear ?

So i replied

Then she said

So i said in return

What are you getting at? Why are we being critisised for giving the club support and when we dont give the club support we are still critisised! Its a lose-lose situation for us.

What support???

You hardly sing any songs when you are at the games. Not just this season but the last few seasons

That is hardly making you support the team more than the people who sit in silence

Edited by themann4thejob
Abusive content removed

I didnt say we support the club MORE. And if i did at some point. Thats not what i ment. We try our fecking best. Stop getting on at us. What the feck would you lot of fecking arseholes do without us. What a fecking embarassment our club would be without us. We take alot of stick off other clubs fans because there are so few of us yet we still go on. It would help if more joined in FFS!

Feck im pissed off now!

I didnt say we support the club MORE. And if i did at some point. Thats not what i ment. We try our fecking best. Stop getting on at us. What the feck would you lot of fecking arseholes do without us. What a fecking embarassment our club would be without us. We take alot of stick off other clubs fans because there are so few of us yet we still go on. It would help if more joined in FFS!

Feck im pissed off now!

The club support is an embarassment already. TBH it would make no difference if you stayed or went. The atmosphere is crap just now so it would still be crap now.

I want you to make lots of noise but I dont like this whole "section G" thing going on. You are singling yourself out and some of you think that you are automatically better than the people who dont sing at the games. That is what pisses me off. You are making more enemies than friends. I know that these other fans who complain about swearing are idiots but you still have to respect them and maybe tone it down a bit. Its not hard. Just dont swear when you are not singing songs. Dont shout stupid comments out for the sake of it (which I know happened in the past)

This is not aimed at you individually because I dont have a clue who you are but you are the only one on here just now so I am telling you how it is

Feck im pissed off now!

The club support is an embarassment already. TBH it would make no difference if you stayed or went. The atmosphere is crap just now so it would still be crap now.

I want you to make lots of noise but I dont like this whole "section G" thing going on. You are singling yourself out and some of you think that you are automatically better than the people who dont sing at the games. That is what pisses me off. You are making more enemies than friends. I know that these other fans who complain about swearing are idiots but you still have to respect them and maybe tone it down a bit. Its not hard. Just dont swear when you are not singing songs. Dont shout stupid comments out for the sake of it (which I know happened in the past)

This is not aimed at you individually because I dont have a clue who you are but you are the only one on here just now so I am telling you how it is

I do not start the songs. Im 16. Its the older ones of the group that shout out things and start the songs. I am just one of the ones that join in. I dont think we who sing are better than any other fans, i just dont like us being treated the way we are by some people. Lastly, one of the reasons i single us out on this forum is because we are singled out constaintly by people moaning so if they single us out for negativity, why cant i single us out for something positive?

Feck im pissed off now!

I do not start the songs. Im 16. Its the older ones of the group that shout out things and start the songs. I am just one of the ones that join in. I dont think we who sing are better than any other fans, i just dont like us being treated the way we are by some people. Lastly, one of the reasons i single us out on this forum is because we are singled out constaintly by people moaning so if they single us out for negativity, why cant i single us out for something positive?

Thats the problem though. You for example will say something positive to get back at the person who says something negative which will keep going on and on. This creates a divide in the support which is what we dont need. The negative stuff is always the stuff that comes out first and I dont agree with that. I think you should be able to sing what you like and be left to make a proper atmosphere but I dont think that will be happening in the very near future

Away games are the only chance we will get at having a decent support

Feck im pissed off now!

Thats the problem though. You for example will say something positive to get back at the person who says something negative which will keep going on and on. This creates a divide in the support which is what we dont need. The negative stuff is always the stuff that comes out first and I dont agree with that. I think you should be able to sing what you like and be left to make a proper atmosphere but I dont think that will be happening in the very near future

Away games are the only chance we will get at having a decent support

Yeah, i get what you are saying. But i will go back to it, i think its just the highland attitude to complain at people who go against the orginisation and such. Its a complicated matter but if you get what i mean by the Highland attitude then its all good.

"I didnt say we support the club MORE. And if i did at some point. Thats not what i ment. We try our fecking best. Stop getting on at us. What the feck would you lot of fecking arseholes do without us. What a fecking embarassment our club would be without us. We take alot of stick off other clubs fans because there are so few of us yet we still go on. It would help if more joined in FFS!

Feck im pissed off now! "

And you wonder why some people find you a total prat. :lol:

Edited by Oz647

"I didnt say we support the club MORE. And if i did at some point. Thats not what i ment. We try our fecking best. Stop getting on at us. What the feck would you lot of fecking arseholes do without us. What a fecking embarassment our club would be without us. We take alot of stick off other clubs fans because there are so few of us yet we still go on. It would help if more joined in FFS!

Feck im pissed off now! "

And you wonder why some people find you a total prat. :lol:

To be fair, i dont care what people think of me personally as bar 2 people, no one on hear knows me well enough to properly make an assesment though they can take what they think they know about me and make a judgment.

"To be fair, i dont care what people think of me personally"

And here lies the problem. Maybe if you did people may react slightly different to you and what you post. Just a thought.

See, if i posted what i thought of people then i would have been banned long ago. And i dont care. Are you that sensitive that you care what people on here think?

It has nothing to do with being sensitive it is all about self pride. I do care what people think about me because I care about myself and the image I portray to others. Maybe thats the military coming out in me or maybe I'm just normal and not all bitter and twisted like some.

It has nothing to do with being sensitive it is all about self pride. I do care what people think about me because I care about myself and the image I portray to others. Maybe thats the military coming out in me or maybe I'm just normal and not all bitter and twisted like some.

Are you insinuating that i am bitter and twisted? I dont think self pride has anything to do with it. We are on an online forum. Get a grip. I think its a bit more than self pride for you. I think its more you just want an excuse to start an argument with me so that you look good infront of all these people on an ONLINE forum. It would be a bit diffrent if we were all face-to-face.

"Are you insinuating that i am bitter and twisted? I dont think self pride has anything to do with it. We are on an online forum. Get a grip. I think its a bit more than self pride for you. I think its more you just want an excuse to start an argument with me so that you look good infront of all these people on an ONLINE forum. It would be a bit diffrent if we were all face-to-face. "

You, bitter and twisted? never.

I have no need to look good in front of anyone, I just respect what others think.

Yes it would be different if we were face to face, I wouldn't be so polite.

Right, this is the kinda person who in my opinion shoud feck off and never come back to the TCS. Youa re an absolute jke and its insulting to be called an ICT supporter when we have idiots like you. I am a season ticket holder with Inverness CT, my seat is in the back row of Section G and i have supported this club since 1994 and even Caley from 1992 and im only 21 years old. How old are you? or are you still living in the past with the Caley/Thistle divide. That is what is killing this club off when the stadium is full of "fans" who still think this is two teams. Section G seems to be only place that has genuine ICT supporters who have followed this club through thick and thin. Im sure there are probably more but the majority i bet are still the older generation who see two clubs playing at home in theTCS, not one. I look around the stadium and i see dour-faced arseholes who sit in their seats and criticise the team from a distance and never show their support vocally. These w*****s should pi$$ off now. id rather see Inverness Caledonian Thistle play infront of 100 true ICT fans each home game rather than 2,500 idiots. Get real and get with the times. Inverness Caledonian & Inverness Thistle are DEAD!!! Inverness Caledonian Thistle is our club now and fecking get behind them insted of whinging and complaining about things that happen part and parcel with modern football. I am VERY close to telling ICT to stuff their season ticket and i wont be back until these morons are gone.